Hello New Political Friends

I would thank to thank all my new friends of Eccie. I never realized I has SOOOO many! I feel like Sally Fields, " They like me. They really like me"

Thank you for acknowledging this IB "FDR" Hankering. " The enemy of my enemy is my Friend". Its truly changed my lonely and friendless life. And to think I have Hillary "Hildebeast" to Thank. I cant stand her. Just on that alone I would like a big shout out and hug to the following new friends

IB- None of this would be possible without your vaunted wisdom

The Dalia Lama-Your Holiness she really is a cunt....oops sorry Father

The Real Barleycorn- What's up bro. We should have a drink sometime and talk about you know who

Waco Kid- I love you man!

Gharkal- Big hugs and high five homey

I'm just so overwhelmed I cant think of everyone. This has truly been a quantum leap for me. Very mystical. Ill get to the rest of you later

IFFY3- Ooh Alpha Male Man Crush

Once more Thanks Friends and Fuck Hildebeast!
FYI - i have you on ignore, bro.
FYI - i have you on ignore, bro. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
FYI- I love you Friend. Im so happy we are finally friends after all this time. Fuck Hildybeast!
is there an emoticon for eye roll????

Verbal vomit
Verbal vomit Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

you are still on ignore. forever.
you are still on ignore. forever. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please take me off of Ignore Waco. Your my Friend according to IB.
Verbal vomit Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You need to embrace our new friendship with Love and Compassion your Holiness. That is the way of the Buddha
Please take me off of Ignore Waco. Your my Friend according to IB. Originally Posted by themystic
Living rent free in your head.
Living rent free in your head. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's because we are friends IB. Hail Donald Putin! Am I supposed to be friends with Vladimir, Kim & MBS? This stuff is confusing
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2018, 09:05 PM
That's because we are friends IB. Hail Donald Putin! Am I supposed to be friends with Vladimir, Kim & MBS? This stuff is confusing Originally Posted by themystic
You need to get naked with all of the above in a sauna. It would be kind of like the song the guy in your avatar wrote,

Imagine all the people living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
You need to get naked with all of the above in a sauna. It would be kind of like the song the guy in your avatar wrote,

But I'm not the only one
Originally Posted by Tiny
i would just put him on ignore and save the mental anguish.

but that's just me.

BASHAHAHHHAAAAAAAA

But I'm not the only one
Originally Posted by Tiny
It will only be complete if you join us. Will you be my friend tiny? I'm sure we can find an example of my enemy's enemy is my friend. Whos your enemy Tiny. One of mine is Hillary. IB taught me that FDR saved the world with this philosophy
I would thank to thank all my new friends of Eccie. I never realized I has SOOOO many! I feel like Sally Fields, " They like me. They really like me"

Thank you for acknowledging this IB "FDR" Hankering. " The enemy of my enemy is my Friend". Its truly changed my lonely and friendless life. And to think I have Hillary "Hildebeast" to Thank. I cant stand her. Just on that alone I would like a big shout out and hug to the following new friends

IB- None of this would be possible without your vaunted wisdom

The Dalia Lama-Your Holiness she really is a cunt....oops sorry Father

The Real Barleycorn- What's up bro. We should have a drink sometime and talk about you know who

Waco Kid- I love you man!

Gharkal- Big hugs and high five homey

I'm just so overwhelmed I cant think of everyone. This has truly been a quantum leap for me. Very mystical. Ill get to the rest of you later

IFFY3- Ooh Alpha Male Man Crush

Once more Thanks Friends and Fuck Hildebeast! Originally Posted by themystic
OK - I admit this is funny.