Ok, Russia and Trump make sense now

• WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Nobody thought he was going to win but they had Trump on the payroll with this Trump Tower deal in Moscow.

He was getting set to try and delegitimize her victory and weaken here here politically and the SOB fucked around and screwed everything up by winning.

They knew how successful Trump was with that birther shit.

Thank you Michael Cohen.
The deal never went through.
the thing about trump looking into a building in Russia is old news, that's been bandied about since the beginning of russiagate
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 11:07 AM
The deal never went through. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes he won Jackie...they did not expect him to win. Trump was set to start his own right wing news channel to rival Fox. Read what he was saying BEFORE the election. Stating how it was rigged. He like damn near everyone with half a brain thought he was going to lose.

Their goal was to influence Trump AFTER the election!

The Russians really wanted no part of Clinton.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 11:08 AM
the thing about trump looking into a building in Russia is old news, that's been bandied about since the beginning of russiagate Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why did he lie about it?
if he did, its probably for one of the many reasons people tell lies
the thing about trump looking into a building in Russia is old news, that's been bandied about since the beginning of russiagate Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trump still owned and ran his business while campaigning.....legal. One year prior to campaigning he started a project to possibly build and open a trump tower in Russia. This was a paper proposal only and was considered up until mid 2016. He abandoned the project once he became the official republican running candidate....all legal !!
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 11:55 AM
Trump still owned and ran his business while campaigning.....legal. One year prior to campaigning he started a project to possibly build and open a trump tower in Russia. This was a paper proposal only and was considered up until mid 2016. He abandoned the project once he became the official republican running candidate....all legal !! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nobody said it wasn't legal. Trump lied about it...again legal.

It just explains Trumps continued defense of Russia. They were going to use Trump to weaken President Clinton.

They thought he was going to lose.

Look...many folks said the Clinton Foundation was legal Still crooked... just like this bs was.

Defend him if you will...I'll buy you a Russian sickle for Christmas
Why did he lie about it? Originally Posted by WTF
All builders lie! They lie to building inspectors, they lie to the IRS, they lie to customers, they lie to suppliers - they are lying motherfuckers.

It is still legal for Trump to build a tower in Russia before he ran for President. Building shit is what he did!

I certainly thought he would lose, along with everyone else - that's why I voted for a different candidate in the primaries, but voted for Trump because I hated Hillary - until last week when she said she hated immigrants who were fucking up Europe.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 01:26 PM
All builders lie! They lie to building inspectors, they lie to the IRS, they lie to customers, they lie to suppliers - they are lying motherfuckers.

It is still legal for Trump to build a tower in Russia before he ran for President. Building shit is what he did!

I certainly thought he would lose, along with everyone else - that's why I voted for a different candidate in the primaries, but voted for Trump because I hated Hillary - until last week when she said she hated immigrants who were fucking up Europe. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I think you nailed Trump ff, no pun intended.

I contend that maybe it should be illegal from our politicians to profit from other nations whether it be friend or foe.

Evidently some think only the opposition party should heed that ethos. Right Lama.
Nobody said it wasn't legal. Trump lied about it...again legal.

It just explains Trumps continued defense of Russia. They were going to use Trump to weaken President Clinton.

They thought he was going to lose.

Look...many folks said the Clinton Foundation was legal Still crooked... just like this bs was.

Defend him if you will...I'll buy you a Russian sickle for Christmas Originally Posted by WTF
Just compare all of that to what that cunt Hillary did. She actually colluded with the Russians with that dossier to weaken Trump.

Now what is about Liberals that want to suck her yeast infected cunt and butter their corn over her hairy ass?
All builders lie! Originally Posted by friendly fred

Yep.....except those that don’t know how to make themselves a fucking sandwich.

Right wtf?
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Just compare all of that to what that cunt Hillary did. She actually colluded with the Russians with that dossier to weaken Trump.

Now what is about Liberals that want to suck her yeast infected cunt and butter their corn over her hairy ass? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Now I did not vote for either of those crooks.

For you to try and justify you vote for that self serving double dealing snake oil salesman is you way of asking forgivness , because in no way shape or form is that a justification.

Such nonsense is suited for the followers of Cain not Abel
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 03:11 PM
Yep.....except those that don’t know how to make themselves a fucking sandwich.

Right wtf? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Sounds like Muller and Cohen just made Trump a shitsammy
So you admit the Mule has likely suborned perjury again. Mueller is getting his own sandwich from Corsi and some others who look to be reporting Mueller for trying to foce them to lie. His typical M.O. See the Senator Stevens case, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent men imprisoned in Boston. You may want to realize that voting for Trump saved the country from HillariousNoMore (shout out and credit to ll).