CNN actually balls-up and fires one of its racist commentators

About damn time.

CNN fires contributor Marc Lamont Hill over Israel remarks

CNN fired Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday after the longtime contributor made comments about Israel during a United Nations speech.

Hill, a media studies professor at Temple University, had drawn scrutiny for calling for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea." The words drew criticism from some conservatives and staunch Israel advocates, who said such remarks echoed language used by Hamas and other groups that seek to eliminate Israel.

"Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN," spokeswoman Barbara Levin told The Washington Post.

(Chicago Tribune)
Wow.. I really thought they wouldn't do that..
It should start with Don Lemon. He cray-cray.
I was watching all of that on the news last night. They showed the video of him saying, in a prepared speech, "...a free Palestine from the river to the sea" and then showed him claiming he never said that.
I'm glad they ditched that bastard.
They showed highlights of his spewing bullshit on Anderson Cooper, and Cooper just sat there with no expression/emotion on his face, is that typical of Cooper?
They showed highlights of his spewing bullshit on Anderson Cooper, and Cooper just sat there with no expression/emotion on his face, is that typical of Cooper? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
maybe his stoicism was his version of the famous bernard shaw, no we cant help America, we are independent journalists, stance
They showed highlights of his spewing bullshit on Anderson Cooper, and Cooper just sat there with no expression/emotion on his face, is that typical of Cooper? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Yes, Anderson Cooper is a closet deplorable.
Yes, Anderson Cooper is a closet deplorable. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I’m pretty sure he came out of the closet years ago.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2018, 02:20 PM
I think he is a dumbass but how was that racist?

My bad....I confused him with this guy..https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Capehart
Marc Lamont Hill little racist friend.