Petition for Redress of Grievances

I hereby move to reinstate LexusLover and LustyLad, two of the most intelligent posters in the history of Eccie.

I ask that the gracious and intelligent moderator of this forum, the esteemed Wakeup, remove their points and allow them to return and enrich this forum, which is rather lackluster in their absence.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 08:33 PM
I feel like all we lost is a parrot and a banty rooster
I feel like all we lost is a parrot and a banty rooster Originally Posted by WTF
I think that they both possessed great intelligence and originality.

Long Live LL and LL!
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 09:05 PM
I think that they both possessed great intelligence and originality.

Long Live LL and LL! Originally Posted by friendly fred
It is LL and ll
It is LL and ll Originally Posted by WTF

its easier to do the naming with 3 letters (easier to type without have to enter caps)

lexuslover = lsl

lustylad = lyl
I hereby move to reinstate LexusLover and LustyLad, two of the most intelligent posters in the history of Eccie.

I ask that the gracious and intelligent moderator of this forum, the esteemed Wakeup, remove their points and allow them to return and enrich this forum, which is rather lackluster in their absence. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Lol! Thanks Fred. I was considering retirement for a bit! Boom!! LMAO. Posts like this keep me in the Game. I love the satire and parody some of our community has been posting lately. IBs recent satire fake story, now this parody LMAO!! I love the part about " two of the most intelligent posters in THE HISTORY of Eccie! As Waco would say BAHAAAAAA, or something like that. Then that part about "enriching" the forum. OMFG. Thanks again Fred.
my, your post is very boring. yawn!
its easier to do the naming with 3 letters (easier to type without have to enter caps)

lexuslover = lsl

lustylad = lyl Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You make an excellent point, and hopefully when the pardon occurs, that naming convention will be adopted.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2018, 06:04 AM
You make an excellent point, and hopefully when the pardon occurs, that naming convention will be adopted. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I call'em dbl L and dbl l now. I used to have different names for them
I hereby move to reinstate LexusLover and LustyLad... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Motion failed for lack of a second...
  • Tiny
  • 11-30-2018, 05:31 PM
I hereby move to reinstate LustyLad, one of the most intelligent posters in the history of Eccie. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Corrected your post. I second that.
Corrected your post. I second that. Originally Posted by Tiny
To late. The motion had already died.
But,
At the appointed time, I predict that both will arise from the dead.
To late. The motion had already died.
But,
At the appointed time, I predict that both will arise from the dead. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

in fact the first wave of casualties of the NWO shall be returning Lazarus like from the dead any day now ...

BAHAHAAAAA
in fact the first wave of casualties of the NWO shall be returning Lazarus like from the dead any day now ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So are you saying a Prophet shall arise?
Or was Lazarus an original Zombie?
So are you saying a Prophet shall arise?
Or was Lazarus an original Zombie? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
quite the opposite. there's usually only three ways this goes ... the poster returns and abides .. the poster stays away or the poster returns and implodes.

bahaahaaa

i have a suspect in mind for the "implode" option. time will tell!