Your favorite white nationalist leaders?

I'm a fan of David Duke. He is very maligned and misunderstood. I like Richard Spencer too. Great guy.

Pat Buchanan is not a white nationalist bit still a great hero who would've been an outstanding president.
I'm a fan of David Duke. He is very maligned and misunderstood. I like Richard Spencer too. Great guy.

Pat Buchanan is not a white nationalist bit still a great hero who would've been an outstanding president. Originally Posted by Litter Box Cake
You will meet a lot of like minded friends in here. The Trump people will love and support you. Don't be upset if they don't publicly support you. They hide in public settings
I put David Duke and Richard Spencer in the same category as Louis Farakan and The New Black Panthers.
I put David Duke and Richard Spencer in the same category as Louis Farakan and The New Black Panthers. Originally Posted by Jackie S
sure you do Jackie.............

Pat Buchanan is not a white nationalist bit still a great hero who would've been an outstanding president. Originally Posted by Litter Box Cake
I agree Pat Buchanan is not a white nationalist, and neither is our President Trump.
sure you do Jackie............. Originally Posted by themystic
does too
Funny you should mention Duke. He's made his choice..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ign/ar-BBTcLR3
  • Trey
  • 02-09-2019, 06:47 AM
All the dead ones. Love all the rotting bodies.
I think there should be a day of National Trump Unity. Everyone who supports Trump put a sign in their front yard and a bumper sticker on their vehicle. What do you say fellas
does too Originally Posted by friendly fred
jackies a white nationalist. he just hides behind fake patriotism. lots of jackies in here.
I think there should be a day of National Trump Unity. Everyone who supports Trump put a sign in their front yard and a bumper sticker on their vehicle. What do you say fellas Originally Posted by themystic
LOL! It’ll never happen out of fear of violence from the radical DPSTs and asylum seeking women and children.

I get it. Trump has more fans in the closet than out.
LOL! It’ll never happen out of fear of violence from the radical DPSTs and asylum seeking women and children.

I get it. Trump has more fans in the closet than out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
they really are scared. they have said so in here. I never see trump stickers, hats, posters or anything
It's not an election year.
It's not an election year. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
so why are politicians campaigning including trump. just admit the obvious. you are scared
they really are scared. they have said so in here. I never see trump stickers, hats, posters or anything Originally Posted by themystic
Why subject yourself to the hatred of the small minded losers?