Encounter: Chase to the Finish Line. Elvis won a Fucking Gold Medal with Andrea Chase!

Date: 3-7-19
Name: Andrea Chase
Phone: Gives after verification
Email Address: missandreachase@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=82211
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: West Little Rock
Activities: GFE see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette just below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful sexy lady that is manicured to the perfect degree. Curvy vixen with some ink that accents who Andrea really is in a sexy exotic elegant manner. Amazing breasts and nipples that just say hold me, kiss me, suck me! Ass that looks amazing while in you face or up in the air while she’s taking care of business! Eyes that you get lost in! Andrea maintains more eye contact than any provider I’ve ever met! Most smooth shaven skin head to toe and my god the sweetest flower!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Damn Elvis, I feel like I just met her. By the way great review!!
Damn Elvis, I feel like I just met her. By the way great review!! Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks! Deja Vu will fuck with you hard! Or with a hard!
Damn Elvis! Very hot review! Cheers to you sir!
Damn Elvis! Seems to be a recurring theme here. I’ll say it again Damn Elvis. This lady sounds top notch. I cannot miss her next time she is in town!
“I’ve done a lot of fucking this week” No shit!
Damn Elvis! Seems to be a recurring theme here. I’ll say it again Damn Elvis. This lady sounds top notch. I cannot miss her next time she is in town!
“I’ve done a lot of fucking this week” No shit! Originally Posted by austin88998833
It’s not as easy as it was 20 years ago!!! But keep on plugging!!! Thanks!!! Fun week!
Elvis won’t be leaving the building anytime soon! You and Bacon are crushing it this week. 😂 excellent review as always
Great review! Can’t wait to see her. Love to hear the comment about her eye contact and everything else!!
I can now totally agree with your review!! Andrea is absolutely the best!! Perfection from her professionalism, communication and then most importantly knowing how to please!! Highly recommended!!!!!!