Am I the only person that dick watches??

Am I the only one that loves looking at all dick??
No!!
If you like seeing dicks, watch American Gods on Starz
I can just imagine your phone is going to blow up with dick pics
Haven't got a pic yet
Need the rest of the #.
Now that’s what I like. An honest woman that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, and not ashamed to admit she likes Dick watching.
(My goofy spell check always capitalizes the word “Dick”!)
(My goofy spell check always capitalizes the word “Dick”!) Originally Posted by austin88998833
HAHAHAHAHA
Yes Austin I have no shame but to admit what I like. I do respect discretion
Am I the only one that loves looking at all dick?? Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Maybe. If you're truly someone that "loves looking at all dick."

I prefer to touch instead of look. And although I do find penises interesting, even have a few photography books of male nudes, female nudes seem to be prettier to look at.

Although nothing is better to view than a pretty penis!!!

Nice topic. But unsolicited 'dick pics' aren't appreciated. At all. Never.

Always,
Elisabeth
I prefer to touch instead of look. And although I do find penises interesting, even have a few photography books of male nudes, female nudes seem to be prettier to look at.

Although nothing is better to view than a pretty penis!!! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Which raises the question "What makes a penis 'pretty'"? (That's strictly a rhetorical question in this context, though I'm sure there may be some that would be interested in your answer, so don't let me stop you from answering it if you feel so disposed.)

Though your comments do prompt me to trot out this passage, which I've seen attributed to Matt Groening (of Life in Hell, The Simpsons, and Futurama fame):

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SEXES--MAGAZINES:
Men's magazines often feature pictures of naked women.
Women's magazines also feature pictures of naked women. This is because the female body is a beautiful work of art, while the male body is lumpy and hairy and should not be seen by the light of day. Men are turned on at the sight of a naked woman's body. Most naked men elicit laughter from women.
Cheers,

bcg
I think the penis is a thing of beauty. Doesn't matter what's the size. People put to much into size. I personally dont need a huge cock,I prefer a regular cock whatever that is. I personally like my walls so to let a large cock destroy them no thanks. But to bluff it's all in the eye of the beholder. Now I have seen some ugly dicks, mostly extra large or just not groomed well.
Did you get any pics after you posted the rest of your #?

Curious, as most ladies say they get tons of unsolicited dick pics and wish they didn't.
I have never sent one.