Young providers or old providers?

What ARe your thoughts...just curious 😁

Ashley R. Aka A.R. 🔫
  • Sandy
  • 03-15-2019, 05:28 PM
A quote from the internet:
Old hookers never die, they just get laid to rest.
Old hookers never die, they just change their profile info.
Old hookers never die, they just have their client's hold them up.
Old hookers never die, they just get titties stuffed and their tummies tucked.

Young hookers never die, because they have 30 years before they even think of getting old.
Depends on one's point of view. Some clients love the firm hard body of a younger provider some prefer the experience of someone who knows what a client wants and how to give it to them. Some want to just have a wild time while others prefer a sophisticated elegant evening with a classy lady. One is based on emotions and feeling of needing to feel special the other is unadulterated heat and an outgoing personality. Hard to compare the two. Based on the clients current needs depends on what they're after. This will change from day to day, sometimes hour to hour. Using myself, sometimes I'd like a compassionate encounter because I'm stressed but, when I'm foot loose, a wild night would be in-store. Sorry if I can't give you a black and white answer but there's to many variables to consider.
What ARe your thoughts...just curious 😁

Ashley R. Aka A.R. 🔫 Originally Posted by Ash6969
While there might be a select group of guys who do prefer “young” providers over more mature ones as I like to refer to it, I think it’s a very small select group of guys that solely care if a provider is young or old. I think most guys base their decision off of many other reasons instead of age. Age is probably one of the least important factors. Safety would be a concern, how one presents herself on the boards, how one presents herself on social media platforms, personality, hygiene, how good does she take care of her body, her looks in general, could even be interested in a blonde or a red head or a brunette, is she classy, is she snooty, can she hold an intelligent conversation, is she down to earth, easy to get along with, offer the services the guy is looking for, is there a connection, her reviews, I can keep going.

As for the comment made in the other post by M.X.Oz, since when does one’s body determine if she’s young or old? I have seen plenty of ladies on Twitter in their 40’s with bodies that would run circles around some of the “young” ladies I’ve seen in the hobby. While I am by no means young, I do not consider myself old either. But I take great care of my body. I don’t think guys choose “young” providers bc their bodies are harder than more mature providers. I hope these pics help clarify that you can still have a body even if you are not considered “young.”

While there might be a select group of guys who do prefer “young” providers over more mature ones as I like to refer to it, I think it’s a very small select group of guys that solely care if a provider is young or old. I think most guys base their decision off of many other reasons instead of age. Age is probably one of the least important factors. Safety would be a concern, how one presents herself on the boards, how one presents herself on social media platforms, personality, hygiene, how good does she take care of her body, her looks in general, could even be interested in a blonde or a red head or a brunette, is she classy, is she snooty, can she hold an intelligent conversation, is she down to earth, easy to get along with, offer the services the guy is looking for, is there a connection, her reviews, I can keep going.

As for the comment made in the other post by M.X.Oz, since when does one’s body determine if she’s young or old? I have seen plenty of ladies on Twitter in their 40’s with bodies that would run circles around some of the “young” ladies I’ve seen in the hobby. While I am by no means young, I do not consider myself old either. But I take great care of my body. I don’t think guys choose “young” providers bc their bodies are harder than more mature providers. I hope these pics help clarify that you can still have a body even if you are not considered “young.”

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Touché, mea culpa. Poor choice of words and you are correct..

As for the comment made in the other post by M.X.Oz, since when does one’s body determine if she’s young or old? I have seen plenty of ladies on Twitter in their 40’s with bodies that would run circles around some of the “young” ladies I’ve seen in the hobby. While I am by no means young, I do not consider myself old either. But I take great care of my body. I don’t think guys choose “young” providers bc their bodies are harder than more mature providers. I hope these pics help clarify that you can still have a body even if you are not considered “young.” Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
+1, Chloe. All excellent points, and all diplomatically stated without sinking to vaguely masked passive-agressive attacks on anyone. You look beautiful, by the way! Gorgeous photos, as always.

Based on my experience, most clients actually prefer providers with maturity. Like you Chloe, I take excellent care of my body, as well. And most men are interested in meeting based mainly on that, along with a multitude of other factors that you listed.

I can’t help but notice that all these insulting comments, threads & ads critiquing ladies my age, posted age versus actual age, etc, surfaced immediately after my new picture thread. Even Ray Charles could see that all of this nonsense is directed at me. Might I suggest that you ladies focus on much-needed self-improvement versus what other ladies are doing or posting in their profiles? Negatively obsessing over other providers only makes you look petty, jealous, bitter, trite & ugly... And I don’t think those are qualities that any hobbyist is seeking.
Touché, mea culpa. Poor choice of words and you are correct.. Originally Posted by m.x.oz
I failed to mention that all of your other points were spot on!!!!! Sorry about that, sweetheart. That should have been said in my previous post bc they were excellent points that you made!!!Xo
Very well said Chloe! Age is very low on the list of priorities for me and I believe I am not alone. Beauty, brains, personality, skill, communication and service all trump age for the discerning hobbyist. It doesn’t hurt that you are a smokin’ hottie to boot!

+1

Well said Chloe!! Spoken like a true and classy lady.
Maturity is usually reflected by ones posts. Age usually isn’t the issue.
Originally Posted by hot summer
Lol Summer. You share our boat, now share that popcorn.
I think..and been told that attitude is top choice over age!

Lol Blondie...
33 is still young...and wow you are sooooooo HOT!!!

I am 56...and I think I still look good...lol....and I didnt hit my prime till I was 40! Js .. lol!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20190312_130346.jpg (361.0 KB, 798 views) File Type: jpg 20190308_114949.jpg (973.1 KB, 821 views)
  • Sandy
  • 03-15-2019, 09:43 PM

Damn girl, you are a young and spicy
I think..and been told that attitude is top choice over age!

Lol Blondie...
33 is still young...and wow yet HOT!!!

I am 56...and I think I still look good...lol....and I dodnt hit my prime till I was 40! Js .. lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You look amazing, Dallas!

And you are adored by many... ladies and gents both.