69 Encounters

Was browsing AR bios and it jumped out at me that Trinity Kane has 69 Encounters. A number like that deserves congratulations!!!!
I feel pretty certain most every encounter with her is going to be a 69 Encounter!!!!!
Keep up the good encounters Ms Kane!!!!
  • AgFox
  • 03-16-2019, 06:35 PM
If she keeps up the good work, she’ll have more than 69 encounters... food for thought.
When I first saw the statistic, my mind wondered if it was really a statistic, or a description of services!
I am hoping her list of reviews will grow large, but she will always be famous for her 69 Encounters, and everything else she does!
Honoured to have the privilege of being her 69th encounter!
Honoured to have the privilege of being her 69th encounter! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Well, she had sixty encounters and you were ..........
https://youtu.be/HWmvbxGpra4
LMFAO Austin!! I believe we’ve had this convo before and this track popped up on my shuffle last week and I thought of you.
I love 69 But a love 68 which is you do me & I'll owe one rollmao
"But since the last time, I might have seen some of you folks I have had my 70th birthday. So, I now… [audience applause] Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, I’m now 70 years old, and I like 70. Not as much as I liked 69. Well, 69 was always my favorite number. Now, I figure I’m 69 with one finger up my ass."
--George Carlin

Cheers,

bcg
LMFAO Austin!! I believe we’ve had this convo before and this track popped up on my shuffle last week and I thought of you. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
LMAO! Yes when I saw that 9 next to the 6, I just couldn’t resist. I’d guess that only a small % of people have that song on their playlist