Mornings

I know that most look for afternoon visits, just wondering is it because no one is up early? or timing of day? Not really a morning person too early? Just found it interesting
Well I for one prefer morning
Yes I agree mornings are always good.
I am a morning person.
Me too I love mornings
I love a good morning roll in the hay lol
Mornings are nice. Everyone is freshly showered and all squeaky clean. And it makes the rest of the day go nicely. Lots of silly grins throughout the day.
Ditto, love mornings. Impossible to find here. Or even lunch hour for that matter.
Ditto, love mornings. Impossible to find here. Or even lunch hour for that matter. Originally Posted by m.x.oz

No doubt. I had a doubles at 6:00am way back in the early ASPD days. I don’t that that would happen today. Lunch times are really tough too.
I prefer 9 am to 11 am only because I have a disabled daughter that attends a place during the day Being an old fart, I need naps afterwards lol
I am an incorrigible night owl with insomnia... morning usually only happens for me if I haven’t went to bed yet! Lol
I prefer overnight visits & wakeup next to a sweet lady for some morning fun!!!
I prefer overnight visits & wakeup next to a sweet lady for some morning fun!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Now that is the right idea!

I feel ready for sex when I wake up in the morning, but super hard to find a girl to meet that time of day.
I prefer overnight visits & wakeup next to a sweet lady for some morning fun!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
A wise man would never make that move without a fresh cup of coffee in hand.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E4EC4FFD-281E-4A1B-AB7F-F12399E79117.jpeg (199.5 KB, 408 views)
Yes I love mornings I agree with it makes the day start off great!!