Pussy

Which is better? The thin lipped or the fat bullfrog looking pussy? For fucking, i like some meat on the lips. Feels better i think. For eating, id prefer the thin lipped ones cause i hate being smothered to the point i cant breathe.
I also prefer thin ,the ones like Brandi loves scares me lol
Oh yeah, im not a fan of that roast beef look either.
Really, either, or but smooth. Just my.02 worth.
  • rosh
  • 03-19-2019, 08:05 PM
Prefer thin for both..
I like a girl with SOME lips, I seen a girl one time have a pussy that literally was like a hot dog bun with no inside. It wasn't fun to play with :/ I don't even think she had a clit or any pink, it was just two big folds of skin.
Well as a provider with thin long long lips and a fat hood above them ... I prefer women opposite of me..mespecially if they have a nice sized clit
You have some special pussy for sure!! I havent encounted your kind of pussy with anyone else. Its "pussy that grips". Google that if you dont know. It will make you fall in love!
I love them all.
I love puffy outer labia with small inner labia but I have learned to appreciate all forms as beautiful in their own way. Large meat curtains are probably my least favorite however...
You have some special pussy for sure!! I havent encounted your kind of pussy with anyone else. Its "pussy that grips". Google that if you dont know. It will make you fall in love! Originally Posted by slobthanob
I’ve been told countless times that mine is like that.
Not sure who you are talking about...but I do the pussy grip milking....lol..js
Not like baby dallass though. That pussy is special!!
You have some special pussy for sure!! I havent encounted your kind of pussy with anyone else. Its "pussy that grips". Google that if you dont know. It will make you fall in love! Originally Posted by slobthanob
I meant this comment to be directed towards baby Dallass. Sorry for the confusion dallasrain. We have never met professionally so im not sure about what youre packing but maybe someday ill find out.
Not like baby dallass though. That pussy is special!! Originally Posted by slobthanob
And this reply was for ginger. Sorry, my reply skills are not the best today, LOL! Ill get the hang of this site though.