Encounter: Audrey Rose not recommended

User ID: -
Date: 03/12/19
Name: Audrey Rose
Phone: 646-854-2788
Email Address: VixenAudreyRose@protonmail.ch
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Heavier than pics in ad. Somewhat decent face but not as good as pics advertise. Double Ds, slightly saggy, flabby behind.
Recommendation: No
I'll agree, she looks heavier but I think in the pictures she just tucks it in. Her boobs aren't saggy, just not perky. They have no stretch marks or wrinkles. I've seen her a number of times. The last time that I scheduled a time to see her (two weeks ago maybe), she gave me some attitude so I told her don't bother scheduling me. Between her and her assistant, I kept getting conflicting information. The problem with her is that as a regular, she didn't treat me like a regular. She treated me like an ex that she couldn't get rid of. It was strange but with all of the recommendations that I've given her previously (as Charlotte), I agree that she's not recommended at this time.
Why are you so keen on continually posting about this girl?
I finally had access to read this review. Now I know who exactly who you are Questi4111.
First off, I wasn't sick, I told you several times when you entered room, I had allergies. You could have turned around and left. By the way, We live in Florida, what do you expect? I wasn't coughing, I was just stuffed up. You seen that obv so you should have left. You weren't very friendly when you walked into my room. By the way, Thats incorrect. You did NOT do 60 mins, you changed it to 30 mins, which I wasn't mad about it. You were VERY rude. Anyway, During the session you paused and ask for rimming.. You got all rude about it when I said no. You texted me when you left saying I gave you false advertisement when I never said I ALLOW rimming. You could have asked me in text but you did NOT. Not every-girl is going to do what you want. Only thing I do not allow Is Greek, Rimming and Sallow. I think those are pretty decent rules. I do not pay people for reviews. I'm a traveler, I got bunch positive reviews on different sites up north. I rarely do Tampa. Now lets move on and stop talking about this review. It's been going on for a while now.

I do NOT have saggy boobs. I get compliments on my boobs all the time. Some people ask me if they are even real..Every girl gets there pictures done and the photos are photoshopped. I always get told I look better in person.
I'm busty, I'm not fat. I only weight 130 pounds. As I said, you could of just turned around and left. I just think your salty about me not doing rimming and whatever else you got salty about.

xoxo