Encounter: The Awesome Emma K-- Hello to an old friend!!

User ID: 299013
Date: 3/21/19
Name: Emma K
Phone: Provides after screening
Email Address: Emma.k14201@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=299013
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: Downtown Tampa
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK,LFK,DATY(Lots),BBBJ,MISS, DOGG,SURF
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Emma is perfect!! She is about 5'6", 130, beautiful brown eyes, great MMs, and very classy. If you get a chance, you will just lose yourself just staring!! She is class personified!
Recommendation: Yes
Glad you had a good time. She screwed me over and has bold faced lied to me. Left me sitting and waiting for over two hours. Saying she was on her way when actually I don’t believe she was even in kc like she said she was. In fact while I was waiting for her she posted an ad on the Tampa board. If you want more info pm. I have no problem sharing the entire story!
I got the wrong girl. My apologizes!
  • Us69
  • 03-29-2019, 07:12 AM
She is hot. I do most of my hobbying up in Ontario Canada. A good Provider is around 250 fun tickets and 350 for top shelf and that's Canadian, so take 30% off for exchange and it's an American dream. I just can't bring myself to use 450 fun tickets, even if they are as hot as her. The women down here in Florida are way overpriced.
I have heard the same. Likely because its legal in Canada, we are paying extra for the illicit nature of the interaction.