I WON'T STOP THE HAMMERING!

jeezus... that's a 3 hour video.
It is an iffy special.
It is an iffy special. Originally Posted by bamscram
So you imagine it's offensive and pointable to refer to you as "Ekim" or "I'va" -- two handles everyone in this forum knows you chose and used -- but you're somehow free to call this poster, "Redhot1960", "IFFY". You're a hypocrite!

Dilbert, where are you on this matter since you believe "I'va" and/or "Ekim" are somehow outrageous insults but let BS' "IFFY" remark pass without comment? After all, as everyone here knows, those two handles were created and used by the poster AKA "BS" who previously and obviously never thought of those two handles as "outrageously offensive" since he created and previously used them. Consider this episode of hypocrisy as a lesson learned. WK for someone of higher character who doesn't change his handle in order to welsh on a bet.
So you imagine it's offensive and pointable to refer to you as "Ekim" or "I'va" -- two handles everyone in this forum knows you chose and used -- but you're somehow free to call this poster, "Redhot1960", "IFFY". You're a hypocrite!

Dilbert, where are you on this matter since you believe "I'va" and/or "Ekim" are somehow outrageous insults but let BS' "IFFY" remark pass without comment? After all, as everyone here knows, those two handles were created and used by the poster AKA "BS" who previously and obviously never thought of those two handles as "outrageously offensive" since he created and previously used them. Consider this episode of hypocrisy as a lesson learned. WK for someone of higher character who doesn't change his handle in order to welsh on a bet.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1
Ekim. wtf does that even mean? well in Turkish it means October.

https://www.google.com/search?client...x-b-1-d&q=Ekim

in every other language it means .. Ekim.

BAHHAAAAA

It was pointed out by another member that was his prior handle.
Ekim and iva have never been my prior handles, even as much as you yap dogs howl about it. One year and no proof, buzz off Jussie.

Trying to out me again Jussie?
+1 Originally Posted by bambino

Jussie Jr has weighed in.
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061389188]Ekim. wtf does that even mean? well in Turkish it means October.

https://www.google.com/search?client...x-b-1-d&q=Ekim

in every other language it means .. Ekim.

BAHHAAAAA

QUOTE]
Trying to out me again Jussie? Originally Posted by bamscram
That's done and done, and you did that all by yourself. Changing your handle to welsh on a bet is chickenshit. You bragged you live in a chickenshit neighborhood, and that you're an expert in chickenshit. We know not to expect anything but hypocrisy, lies and deceit from you.
That's me Ekim Originally Posted by bamscram(Ekim)

IB, don't drag me into BS's identity crisis bullshit. I just don't care.
IB, don't drag me into BS's identity crisis bullshit. I just don't care. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You cared enough to WK for BS a few days ago. And you dragged yourself in. It's obvious you're not nearly as concerned about BS remark towards Redhot1960 to rise up and WK for Redhot1960 with near the enthusiasm that you WKed for BS. Bit of a hypocritical move on your part.

If you genuinely don't care: don't take sides and stay out of it.
You cared enough to WK for BS a few days ago. And you dragged yourself in. It's obvious you're not nearly as concerned about BS remark towards Redhot1960 to rise up and WK for Redhot1960 with near the enthusiasm that you WKed for BS. Bit of a hypocritical move on your part.

If you genuinely don't care: don't take sides and stay out of it.

I didn't see his remark to make a comment until I read it this evening and this was well after you made it your business to accuse me of siding with him by silence. did no such thing as I hadn't read the thread yet.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THIS THREAD DERAILED?
HOW MANY ON TOPIC POST WERE MADE BEFORE EVERY POST WAS OFF TOPIC? GET ON TOPIC OR I WILL CLOSE IT.