Haggling

I have no issues with someone asking about rates. I also do have grandfather rates for many. I do however have an issue with someone trying to devalue my worth because you feel like you don't want to accommodate what I am asking.
It's the same as if your boss asking you to do something for partial pay because it's only a small thing. The thought that comes to your mind would be "yea right"!!
Not trying to be a bitch or rude, I'f you know me that's not my style. I am as accommodating, nice, genuine and reliable as possible. Haggling is offensive to me when your just disrespectful
I do not haggle However with me being an old man my "stuff" do not recover as well or often as a young man I usually see what a half hour might be for 2nd go round ;0
Understood. That's not at all what I was saying it's more the disrespectful stuff.
Haggling just seems like it would spoil the experience. After all this is a hobby it should be fun . If there is anything more than mild talk of money I'm out. To be honest if the rates are more than I'm willing to pay and are known to me I don't contact. Because it can come off as belittling. however if the monitary obligations are unknown it seems reasonable to offer Y even if the rates is X. That said for me if the rates is to high I politely decline because haggling isn't fun or sexy.
You try and negotiate a provider's basic rate you are telling them that you don't believe they are really worth that much. Insulting someone is not generally a good way to begin a relationship.
I’ve never tried to haggle with anyone. I have, however, expressed my opinion when someone is too high for what is offered. A ladies rate is a ladies rate, that is their prerogative and I understand that. But when someone throws out that their donation is 300 or more, and non gfe, non bbbj, non lfk or dfk, I have respectfully declined. Then, when asked why, I’ve given my opinion. Sometimes, I’ve been destroyed by texts. Then, sometimes they take it well. And then sometimes they attempt to drop their rate. After which, I’ve declined every time and explained that I don’t want to be that guy that cheaped them out. It would make for an awkward experience. I mean, what’s the use of trying to get them to come down? They believe that’s what they should get, let them figure out if their current plan of business in is order. If what they doing is working and guys go for it then power to’em. Then I just practice patients and find someone who looks as good, or better, with a better menu. Lol.
This is so true guys
I hate it too! Also, when they want to pay for a short visit or bng and expect more in that time then what there paying for.
Haggling is a red flag for complete lack of respect... and an instant block with me. I won’t tolerate it.

This isn’t hookerpriceline.com. If you can’t afford my rates, then simply reach out to a provider who offers rates that you can afford.
Haggling is a red flag for complete lack of respect... and an instant block with me. I won’t tolerate it.

This isn’t hookerpriceline.com. If you can’t afford my rates, then simply reach out to a provider who offers rates that you can afford. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
OMG and LOL! hookerpriceline.com hasn't been snagged! I should buy that sucker and work up a business model. There's money to be made somehow.
Fact is regulations changed when ecc came back online. Not mentioning rates anymore has caused a huge inflation especially in this tiny market. Now we have girls who do not justify it. Unfortunately caused a uptick for haggling with those that provide a great experience. MHO!!

Personally not a haggler but if I dont like what is offered simply I move on, never even reach out, or schedule again. No need for rudeness. Absolutely hate asking for rates but not all are p411.

Truth be told it's our own damn fault, it was paid so its expected now. Suckers!!
OMG and LOL! hookerpriceline.com hasn't been snagged! I should buy that sucker and work up a business model. There's money to be made somehow. Originally Posted by m.x.oz
I won’t be participating... but I’d still like some royalties for the novel idea.
This is true not begin being able to put that up is awful for all of us being that's how they get ya.. crazy!!
A good woman is worth her weight in diamonds and gold. All I have is a little bit of green paper and the occasional blue pill......
Hagglers can kiss some cheap funky ass. What’s funny is the guys who ask for half hours, they want the same date just a discount. Pay my hour and if you want to leave in 30 minutes that’s on you, but they try to get slick with the half hour, your not sticking only half of it in, so why the half hours, oh yes I know, just a way to get the same thing just at a discount...