Name: Audrey Rose
Phone: 646-854-2788
Email Address: VixenAudreyRose@protonmail.ch
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/Florida/tampa
City: Tampa
State: Florida
Address: Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE type activities, no Greek spoken, 30 and 60 minute visits leave you wanting more!!
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, blondish-brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face, beautiful all natural 34Ds, impeccable hygiene, skin is soft and A+, she fits my type and has a great package!! I recommend!! A couple tattoos in good taste.
Recommendation: Yes
I find this post hard to believe. A similar reviewer posted fantastic reviews for her until I posted a negative review and then he redacted a lot of his statements. Given that this is the user's first post also decreases his credibility and makes me believe like she or her agency is hiring people to post reviews.
I have seen Audrey 4+ times and plan to see her again. Each visit gets better as we get to know each other more. To be honest, I rather keep her UTR so she doesn’t get too busy, because scheduling could get tough. She is really nice as long as you respect her boundaries. She always selects a nice incall in a good neighborhood. Happy Hunting!!
This not a fake review and I'm not having people post reviews for me.
Gladiator737 I seen plenty of times and are sessions get better every time
Thanks for taking time to post Gladiator737
xoxo
xoxo Originally Posted by BustyAudreyRose1
Yeah it's definitely a fake. And chocolate cavity is fake review. You're a scambutI'll let others decide after they see you. Services are there but quality is not, especially at that rate.
xoxo Originally Posted by BustyAudreyRose1
Yeah it's definitely a fake. And chocolate cavity is fake review. You're a scambutI'll let others decide after they see you. Services are there but quality is not, especially at that rate.