Who's Ready

Whos Ready For Derby Day??
I personally love going to watch the live horse races. But Derby Day is the absolute Biggest Day of the Year for Hot Springs. Anyone else as excited as I am??
I am and I will be there.
I love a Betting Man. Lol any tips you wanna share??
Trinity, You might want to say you love a winning, betting man. That might leave me out.Lol. Tips none yet.
Trinity, You might want to say you love a winning, betting man. That might leave me out.Lol. Tips none yet. Originally Posted by Baconman
lol Win or lose being at the track is all about drinking, eating good food, watching the horses and having a great time. Although when you're winning it is alot more fun.
I would bet on the rain
Wont be there today due to the rain, but bet #6 Gray Attempt. He'll be out front early with speed and would normally get overtaken but if he can get out early and its a sloppy track he'll have a good chance to hold it.
I would bet on the rain Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Sadly It's raining. What to do in this nasty weather.
Wont be there today due to the rain, but bet #6 Gray Attempt. He'll be out front early with speed and would normally get overtaken but if he can get out early and its a sloppy track he'll have a good chance to hold it. Originally Posted by carnac
Thanks for the tip sweetie. I may end up doing more hobbying then betting today tho.