Who will win the Game of Thrones?

Our favorite drama of sex, violence, and politics is about to begin it's final season (?).
The question for those who are watching, who will sit on the Iron Throne?

In no particular order:
Jaimie "King Slayer" Lannister
Jon Snow nee Eagon Targaryen
Sanza Stark
Arya Stark
Queen Cersei Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Queen Daenerys Targaryen
Bran "the three-eyed raven" Stark
Gendry "the bastard" Baratheon
The Winter King
None of the above

Or do you have a nomination?
Our favorite drama of sex, violence, and politics is about to begin it's final season (?).
The question for those who are watching, who will sit on the Iron Throne?

In no particular order:
Jaimie "King Slayer" Lannister
Jon Snow nee Targaryen
Sanza Stark
Arya Stark
Queen Cersei Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Queen Daenerys Targaryen
Bran "the three-eyed raven" Stark
Gendry "the bastard" Baratheon
The Winter King
None of the above Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Aegon Targaryen.
Donald the Dragon Slayer.

But for the actual OP. Bran Stark is currently the Vegas Odds favorite.
I don't think there will be a clear winner. In keeping with the series, there will be multiple losers.

Long live The Hound.
Daenarys

haven't watched the series, but its prophesied that a young queen would take Cersei's place (who is the current queen).

she may be a bitch, but she's actually less blood thirsty than the others. go figure.
oh I think you'll find this link very interesting... shows who's the most blood thirsty of 'em all in terms of war crimes! LOL!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Thrones.html
Day's no enough diversity up in hera. I dun guna boy-cock dis ray-ciss movie.

Only white peepz in dis.
Obviously it's gonna be Tripod!
I don't have clue. Through the years, this series has had so many plot twist that you never know what's going to happen.

That final scene last night was a classic "oh shit" moment, Jaimie getting off of his horse to see the very person he should fear most, Brandon Stark.

This has been an entertaining series. We have watched actors grow from childhood to adult hood.

One question lingers. If he is a Targaryen, why isn't Jon Snow's hair white?
Now that Snow is the real King I think there gona run with that,,, I just want to see Emily's tits ( Daenerys ) again
I'm tired of the various "The One" plotlines. This 'revelation' has been forcasted for too long.

Last nights episode lacked action and was too heavy on backstory. Also, with this final season to last only 7 episodes, I expected a longer run-time.
This episode was the bringing together of the heroes and identifying of the villains. Did you really think Cersei would keep her promise Tyrion?
None of them. It will be Daenerys and John Snow’s child who will sit on the Iron Throne only after he grows up under the protection of the Hound and Bri On the Iron Islands.

Until then, the White King’s midget will sit on the iron throne and rule it by flogging all who disobey him with his 1.3 inches of dangeling death
It's gonna get bad. Lotta people we like (or hate) are gonna die. Dany's two remaining dragons are gonna need to be on their game when the Army of the Dead arrives at Winterfell.

And someone needs to keep the Night King in check during the melee...and keep him from tossing any more of those ice spears at them.

Bran Stark's ability to "worg" might come in handy once the fighting begins. Not sure how or what he can do but you'd hate to see that particular talent go for naught when it's needed the most.

Not sure how Arya's assassin skills will play into this. I thought originally she'd find her way to King's Landing and assume the identity of Qyburn (Cercei's "current" Hand of the Queen and Maester). No doubt Arya would love an opportunity to slay the woman who gave birth to the bastard son who condemned her own father to death. With an epic battle (or slaughter) looming on the horizon at Winterfell it's hard to imagine many make it out alive...Arya included.

Stay tuned.
Too bad one of Danny's Dragons wan't a female.

She could have bred herself an entire Airforce.