Trump

I did this once before WHAT has Trump done since he was elected that has made your life worse or better? So posting why you don't like Trump does not apply!
This thread is basically saying if you can't say anything good about his Majesty,say nothing!
This thread is basically saying if you can't say anything good about his Majesty,say nothing! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
No it isn’t. How is your life worse since his Majesty was democratically elected? That’s the question.
This thread is basically saying if you can't say anything good about his Majesty,say nothing! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I'd say that Trump hasn't done anything to make your life more miserable than it already is? "Next"
  • Tiny
  • 04-15-2019, 04:44 PM
OK, I'll be the first to answer. Trump has made my life somewhat worse. One reason is having to pay higher taxes and spend more time preparing them because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

I'm in a minority here. Most taxpayers will pay less because of this bill, and the complexity of their tax returns hasn't changed. The cut in the corporate income tax should be a major plus for most Americans, but not for me.

The second reason is because of tariffs and threatened tariffs, which hurt my business. However, it's really too early to tell, as if he actually does work out something with China that's good for both sides and if his threats against the rest of the the world are merely threats, in the end I won't be hurt and will get back most of what I've lost.
Job market has gone through the roof. This has affected me in multiple positive ways.
OK, I'll be the first to answer. Trump has made my life somewhat worse. One reason is having to pay higher taxes and spend more time preparing them because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

I'm in a minority here. Most taxpayers will pay less because of this bill, and the complexity of their tax returns hasn't changed. The cut in the corporate income tax should be a major plus for most Americans, but not for me.

The second reason is because of tariffs and threatened tariffs, which hurt my business. However, it's really too early to tell, as if he actually does work out something with China that's good for both sides and if his threats against the rest of the the world are merely threats, in the end I won't be hurt and will get back most of what I've lost. Originally Posted by Tiny
You should take note of this lickidyclit this how you debate a thread with out all the name calling of our POTUS
So far so good w twit head. His tax cut for the rich n his tariffs havent fucked up the Obama economy much yet lol. Really fucked the national debt though. That's the GOP way now. I will be fine when twit for brains does fk up the economy though. The Obama economy has raised my real estate taxes a bunch.

He is an entertaining pos though n his ignorant racists believers amuse me 2
I'm particularly pleased with the new Associate Justices of the SCOTUS thanks to our fine President.
My business is doing great. The relaxed business regulations in the Industry we serve has resulted in enough added work for us that we hired two more men, bringing our workforce to 16.

The eight years of President Obama saw stagnant growth. The biggest fear of many is the election of a Democrat who will erase the prosperity we are enjoying.
Stress and anxiety over the realization that his majesty has given license to the privileged class with a badge and a gun to harass and profile based on the color of my skin as opposed to the content of my character. Maybe it wouldn't even go that far when said class shoots to kill, and then asks questions. The fear is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdaF_h06YX4
My 401k has increased in value in the last two years more than the previous eight. 31.7% versus 28.1%

Besides that, Trump has not gotten in the way of something that I want to do unlike Obama and his VA.
So far so good w twit head. His tax cut for the rich n his tariffs havent fucked up the Obama economy much yet lol. Really fucked the national debt though. That's the GOP way now. I will be fine when twit for brains does fk up the economy though. The Obama economy has raised my real estate taxes a bunch.

He is an entertaining pos though n his ignorant racists believers amuse me 2
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
FYI, good fiction requires that your plot line be somewhat plausible. Yours isn't.

I made $5K more last year than I did in 2017 and paid $1K less in income tax than I did in 2017. Hence, I know I personally benefited from the tax cut, and I know anyone who says differently is a liar.
Well IB...too bad your not rich enough to have save millions in tax cuts. Glad you enjoyed your peanuts though. I enjoyed my peanuts too even though I didn't really need them. 1k lol
Well IB...too bad your not rich enough to have save millions in tax cuts. Glad you enjoyed your peanuts though. I enjoyed my peanuts too even though I didn't really need them. 1k lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Unlike you, I am financially comfortable enough not to be jealous and envious of others. That you are jealous, exposes your insecurity about your own financial future. I don't have such doubts.