oh YES! IT'S ON!! The game of impechment Thrones!

Warren has fired the first shot of the pack!

IT'S ON!

I WILL STATE NOW .. NO DEM RUNNING THAT ADVOCATES IMPEACHMENT WILL WIN.

GOT THAT? U HEARD IT HERE.

Elizabeth Warren calls for impeachment proceedings to begin after Mueller report

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth...203850128.html

Eliza Collins,USA TODAY 9 hours ago

WASHINGTON — Sen. Elizabeth Warren became the first major presidential candidate to call for impeachment proceedings to begin in the wake of the release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2020 election.

"The severity of this misconduct demands that elected officials in both parties set aside political considerations and do their constitutional duty. That means the House should initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States," the Massachusetts senator said on Twitter.

Mueller's 448-page report detailed multiple contacts between Russian operatives and Trump associates during the 2016 campaign but said the investigation did not find evidence of a criminal conspiracy. The report also documented a series of actions by Trump to derail the special counsel's investigation, though it did not reach a conclusion on whether he illegally sought to obstruct justice. Attorney General William Barr later determined that the president’s conduct did not constitute a crime.

"Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations," the report said. But it said those efforts "were mostly unsuccessful ... largely because the persons who surrounded the president declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests."

Democrats reacted with alarm to news that Trump had tried to impede the investigation and vowed to continue to investigate. Chairmen of two top committees have requested Mueller appear before their panels next month.

What is next: First, a subpoena for everything

Top takeaways: Trump thought Mueller would 'end' his presidency and more

Warren said that the report "lays out facts showing that a hostile foreign government attacked our 2016 election to help Donald Trump and Donald Trump welcomed that help. Once elected, Donald Trump obstructed the investigation into that attack."

She said that Mueller gave Congress the responsibility on what to do next and impeachment was "the correct process for exercising that authority."

Warren is the first major candidate to outright call for impeachment proceedings to begin.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., who is also running for president, said on CNN Thursday that the issue should remain on the table.
So far, House Democratic leadership has tried to tamp down talk of impeachment, without ruling it out entirely.

Republicans were quick to criticize Warren as trying to appeal to the party's base.

"Democrats' calls for impeachment have been bogus all along, but Elizabeth Warren is proving how truly desperate they are to appeal to their radical base," Republican Party Chair Ronna McDaniel tweeted Friday afternoon.

Contributing: Kevin Johnson

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Elizabeth Warren calls for impeachment proceedings to begin after Mueller report
PokaHuntress will get re-elected. Massachusetts elects a Senator who kills a young lady while drunk driving, and kept sending back a career civil servant who never had a job in the private sector while he lived off his wife's money until he got his ass beaten trying to be President who got a job from the Affirmative Action Token President so he could continue fucking up the country while COLLUDING WITH THE ENEMIES ... which he did while in the Navy while lying to Congress.

Kerry and the Drunk got the Feds to finance most all of the $25 Billion to dig a tunnel that ended up collapsing after completion ... go figure.

$25 Billion to move traffic from one side of town to another ... and Trump wants $8 billion to keep ILLEGAL traffic from moving across our Southern Border ... and keep in mind .... their $25 Billion was in 15-20 year old DOLLARS AND IT began in 1982 and took 20 years to "complete" before it collapsed.

They will re-elect the loon aka Fake Indian!!!!
PokaHuntress will get re-elected. Massachusetts elects a Senator who kills a young lady while drunk driving, and kept sending back a career civil servant who never had a job in the private sector while he lived off his wife's money until he got his ass beaten trying to be President who got a job from the Affirmative Action Token President so he could continue fucking up the country while COLLUDING WITH THE ENEMIES ... which he did while in the Navy while lying to Congress.

Kerry and the Drunk got the Feds to finance most all of the $25 Billion to dig a tunnel that ended up collapsing after completion ... go figure.

$25 Billion to move traffic from one side of town to another ... and Trump wants $8 billion to keep ILLEGAL traffic from moving across our Southern Border ... and keep in mind .... their $25 Billion was in 15-20 year old DOLLARS AND IT began in 1982 and took 20 years to "complete" before it collapsed.

They will re-elect the loon aka Fake Indian!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They also elected a punk for Governor, Mitt Romney. The architect of Obamacare. And Trump hater.
Yup the dim-wit pulled the pin , hear we go ,,,,
She's just catering to her base. Warren's poll numbers are plummeting and she needs something to grab headlines.

Yesterday was a "we are still calling for impeachment" day to self-identify the loons - not only for the Democrats but for their MSM lackeys.

One website uncovered that CNN had been leaked the Mueller report because they had two people who claim to had read the whole thing only 20 minutes after it had been released.

Next week what will the SDNY do? Does AG Barr have any leverage over them?
They also elected a punk for Governor, Mitt Romney. The architect of Obamacare. And Trump hater. Originally Posted by bambino

Not when he needs a bump for a Senate run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQ1TihXrhI
I know this is off topic, guys...and I apologize in advance for going "into the weeds" here...however, speaking of that particular state and those who live (and vote) there....

….and understand as I say this....I've no axe to grind per se the Brady / Bellichick duo; they've been pretty damned great, no doubt…..but , that said, NO group of people IMHO are less deserving of the recent success in sports (championships) than those who occupy the State of Massachusetts.

As we know, the almost 20 year reign of the New England Patriots is historic. 9 Super Bowl appearances....6 Lombardis and counting (btw, speaking of that....the 2019 NFL Schedule was just released.....and the Pats have the EASIEST schedule of the 32 teams in the league).

Other than the Patriots, of course, it's mind numbing how much this division has sucked for the past 2 decades.....no competition within the AFC East to speak of (spare me the "success" Rex had while with the Jets lol)...literally a pathway to the playoffs served up on a silver platter year after year after year....

And the Red Sox. Good God....how is this possible after (what?) 90...100 years of futility? FOUR WS Championships since the turn of the century (leads all cities.....runner-up San Fran has three)…

For that matter, can't leave out that 2011 Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Championship or the Boston Celtics 2008 NBA Championship, can we?

Is this "sports envy" on my part? Sure, in part, I suppose it is. TWELVE world championship parades for any city in less than a 20 year span is other-worldly imo.

But for the most part....as previously stated.....the MASS-hole fans, some of whom I've met via business over the years (and many, I know, who keep voting these idiot politicians into office) think their sh*t don't stink these days.

And they also think (and have stated it often to my face) the citizens of the Fly Over States are idiots and that WE...along with The Russians....screwed up the 2016 Election for "them". I still can't get over that one. For them.....jeez-us.....

I'd like nothing more than some failure to begin coming their way. And the Florida spa sting per Bob Fraft doesn't count. I mean a major-league sports drought like the Detroit Lions or Cleveland Brown fans have felt....

Not when he needs a bump for a Senate run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsQ1TihXrhI Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He asked Trump for money when he ran for POTUS too. What a loser.
fraft? is that a word?
fraft? is that a word? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes.

It's "Kraft"....'cept his reputation is a tad "effed".…..

Otherwise, better known as a typo, smart guy,