Commie News Network...ADMITS mulehead report looks BAD for Obummer!!

The left should read the scripture from their bible to understand their narrative for their psychotic demented beliefs..that just ain't so.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html.
The left should read the scripture from their bible to understand their narrative for their psychotic demented beliefs..that just ain't so.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html. Originally Posted by bb1961
Read it earlier. Was going to start a thread, but now I don't have to.

The Mueller report makes it clear that the Russian interference failure was Odumbo's alone. He was the commander-in-chief when all of this happened. In 2010, he and Eric Holder, his Attorney General, declined to prosecute Julian Assange, who then went on to help Russia hack the Democratic National Committee's emails in 2016. He arguably chose to prioritize his relationship with Putin vis-à-vis Iran over pushing back against Russian election interference that had been going on for at least two years.
This shit started loooong before Trump was ever in office...again it the cover-up that is the REAL story...and the left is DESPERATE to make sure that this doesn't play out in it's entirety...this would cost them dearly.
so it's Obama who Putin owns. Who knew???

BAHHAHAAAAA
This shit started loooong before Trump was ever in office...again it the cover-up that is the REAL story...and the left is DESPERATE to make sure that this doesn't play out in it's entirety...this would cost them dearly. Originally Posted by bb1961
The time-line was always a gaping hole in the dim-retard fake, collusion narrative. The Russian mischief started before Trump announced that he was a candidate. And for all of the ballyhoo BS the left threw at Trump about how Putin purportedly helped Trump beat hildebeest, there was never a similar narrative about how Putin purportedly helped Trump beat 17 other Republican candidates to insure Trump was the last man standing against hildebeest.
I think you got it wrong it is Iran who owns Dummy and Russia who owns Hitlery.

Didn't Odummer give Iran Billions and Hitlery give Russia all that uranium?
I think Obama is already in Gitmo. He'll probably be executed for Treason.
I think Obama is already in Gitmo. He'll probably be executed for Treason. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How do you even commit treason against a country with no borders?
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html. Originally Posted by bb1961

i find it both amusing and refreshing that this author appears to be writing directly for CNN. Is he their token conservative?

BAHHAA
How do you even commit treason against a country with no borders? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Do you know what Treason is?
so it's Obama who Putin owns. Who knew???

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
guilty as fuck! Impeach the moron. run him out of the country, Trump is scared of this report
guilty as fuck! Impeach the moron. run him out of the country, Trump is scared of this report Originally Posted by themystic

Do you know what Treason is? Originally Posted by Levianon17
At one time I knew - is treason what someone does to make liberals mad?
At one time I knew - is treason what someone does to make liberals mad? Originally Posted by friendly fred
No, that's called reason, not treason!