How do you interpret fees code?

I'm looking at the reviews, but I have no idea how much money I need to see some of these ladies because all the reviews have some weird code. For example, the most recent review had a fee of .50. Does that mean $50.00 or does than mean half price from whatever the full price used to be? Is there a guide for understanding these codes?
It's an idiotic practice because it protects no one, it only confuses readers of the review. Unfortunately there is no standardized code. $$$ typically means $300. $.5 might mean $150 or $50. Just post a follow up question for the OP.
It's not standardized... That's exactly what I was afraid of. Thanks for confirming though!
A price of .50 makes no sense to me.

As mentioned above, some people use the archaic representation of the $ to mean $100.

My suggestion, FWIW is to use the $ to mean US dollars.

Using $$ to represent $200 is lefy over from the bulletin board days.

FWIW, you can always post in the review (as long as the review is not 30 or more days old) and ask the question "what dollar amount does .50 represent?"

Respectfully.

OldSarge
some provider's donations are not the same as whats in a review. its always better to ask the provider if there isnt a rate listed in her showcase or ad. honestly, if a guy wants a visit and expects to go by a rate listed in a review, i just cut off the conversation. my rates are usually posted in the ad or my showcase. (And i always tell those who ask how many hugs,kisses,roses that i negotiate in us dollars, not hugs & kisses)
Someone once wrote a review on me and posted my hhr donation as .20 and someone had something smart to say about med doing a hhr for $20 when in fact it was $120. Its like people just make upt heiro wn code..
Sorry for the typos. My phone trips out sometimes.