strip club experience

Hi guys, I'm visiting Tallahassee in 2 weeks and I'm looking for some kind of 1 on 1 strip club experience with a provider.
Do you guys have any recommendation? I found colleges Playmates when I was doing my research https://www.collegeplaymatestallahassee.com
Anybody have any experience with them?
Thank you.
I would be interested in seeing. Many of these sites are rip offs. Make sure activities are included in your price. Let me know what you find out.
I've used these guys before and they are legit but ymmv on value. It was about 220 all in because I live on the outskirts of town. Got a fully nude lap dance and a massage but that's all. The site says each dancer has their own rules and the woman who you book with can't tell you who might have more liberal rules than others so it's a guessing game on if you could even get anything more than a dance.
I have not called them I have always though it would be some BS..Now I know 220 for a lap dances ….you could get a lap dance and get laid from one of the providers lol
They have some cute girls. If I knew I could get laid for $$$ I would use them, otherwise I’m guessing they would try and get another few hundred after the first $$ to get there.
I've been checking Tallahassee's ads for about a month now and I can't find any good talents. So if the website is legit, I'm willing to take my chances with them and meet some hotties.
Also, it shows that they have other services besides stripper on their website. Anyway, I will report back in 2 weeks if I see them, and if you guys now any good talent in the 200/300 range, please let me know.
Thanks