Changing a light bulb - a new thread?

How many balls does it take to start a thread?

Newbies lurk for a certain amount of time ....
and then get the nerve to actually post a thread.

Some see .... and some don't .... that it can be accepted and appreciated ... or they can get raked over the coals.

One thing I always find ... is that I get PM's from many folks who choose not to post ... but learn an immense amount of info just by reading what OTHERS post.

What tips might you give to those who want to post ... but can't quite get the nerve up ...

??
Shouldn't they be asking you at this point?

As for the balls count for a thread, obviously at least 0. Unless you got something else you want to share...

As for the balls count for a thread, obviously at least 0. Unless you got something else you want to share... Originally Posted by FunInDFW

...and there ya go ...

one blazing reason ...

they just don't want smack from keyboard nerds...

makes sense ...

Because every nwe thread either bashes the OP, becomes a pissing match between WK's, providers, or hobbyist; or becomes an NBA thread. Then out of nowhere someone will ask to see taint pics. 5 pages in, no one even answered the OP's original question.
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Because every nwe thread either bashes the OP, becomes a pissing match between WK's, providers, or hobbyist; or becomes an NBA thread. Then out of nowhere someone will ask to see taint pics. 5 pages in, no one even answered the OP's original question. Originally Posted by txboi817
You haven't figured her out yet? This is another useless threAD attempt to drum up some business, it's Friday btw

Just like you predicted of what's to come, most of us know her routine already.
...and there ya go ...

one blazing reason ...

they just don't want smack from keyboard nerds...

makes sense ...

Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Or maybe when a provider emasculates them in the opening sentence by asking where their balls are since they're not comfortable posting? One of us said it had nothing to do with balls (manhood), the other questioned the manhood of those who don't want to post...

Your obvious self-serving threAD of the week, cool that you chose to go after potential clientele. Young guys, now shy (?) guys, might want to take it easy.
BLM ... and FID
you boys crack me up ...

Why do you constantly pounce on me every time I post?
Maybe you are threatened by a confident and intelligent woman.
That's the only reason I can fathom.
And ya know what I think about your opinion ...?

But whatever ... as txboi817 said in his post ... 5 pages in, no one even answered the OP's original question.

Because every nwe thread either bashes the OP, becomes a pissing match between WK's, providers, or hobbyist; or becomes an NBA thread. Then out of nowhere someone will ask to see taint pics. 5 pages in, no one even answered the OP's original question. Originally Posted by txboi817
SOOOOOOOOO .... back to the subject.
The reason I think it is important for newbies to post threads is because (if they have the guts and can shake off smack), it can really help them by getting feedback from providers AND credible hobbyist who actually care enough to be respectable and give advice.
Maybe you are threatened by a confident and intelligent woman. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Even if I were, one has yet to post in this thread. I don't equate confidence and intelligence to someone who questions masculinity of those that she is supposedly trying to help. Let alone the myriad of other things a, supposedly, confident and intelligent woman has done since this thread began.

So if you want to know if that type of woman is threatening, you'd need to be that type of woman. Look forward to an intelligent reply back.
Let me contribute and save a few others the time....
  • I'm available hun
  • Show us some taint
  • Butthole rating 7
  • FUCK YAAAAA!!! SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Outcall only - anywhere in Dallas
  • Don friendly?
......So if you want to know if that type of woman is threatening, you'd need to be that type of woman. Look forward to an intelligent reply back. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I prefer not to waste my time or feel the need to prove myself to indigent fools.
There ... I replied ... happy?

Back to the subject ... please ...
some newbies want to learn the navigation process as quickly as possible.
If they post a thread (an intelligent thread), they might could accomplish part of their goal.
Just sayin.
So... when is someone gonna send taint pics?
I prefer not to waste my time or feel the need to prove myself to indigent fools.
There ... I replied ... happy? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I see you've attempted to use an SAT word. Shame you used it incorrectly.

FID - obviously you have no interest in this subject ... so please spend your time on threads that do.

Some people like the trashy threads .... and some would rather see and participate in threads that are sensible and helpful.

So I'm asking you to please take your banter somewhere else.

Stop being a needy baby ....grow up and get a clue.
FID - obviously you have no interest in this subject ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I do, though. Unfortunate you're not seeing the relevance. In my initial reply, after you mentioned getting PM's from people that don't post, it would seem that you would have knowledge from them to give to others that don't want to post. So this:

becomes relevant. What advice would YOU give them from what you've learned from the "many" that have PM'd you?

As for the balls count for a thread, obviously at least 0. Unless you got something else you want to share...
The above then goes to my latter reply point: it would seemingly take no balls to post a thread. If you can do it, then their courage/manhood/balls don't really have any need here other than to point out that it's odd you're equating them. Saying so much, with the implication, that if they don't post they have no balls. Putting someone down like that is counter-intuitive to a thread where you're asking for tips to get people to post, I feel.

And the last bit, was supposed to be rather lighthearted and joking. It's unfortunate you didn't take it that way. You went into the insults and personal insinuation, I'm just following suite. If you didn't want to turn the thread into that you didn't have to.

Edit: It's called thread evolution. Threads can have initial topics but have their conversations evolve from tangents of the topic. Especially if done by the topic creator.
Fuck Off FID --- stop trying to cover your tracks.

I'm done with responding to you.
I should have known better.

I'm only looking at folks that have something viable to say about the subject.

Although ... one question for the mods ... isn't there some kind of infraction rule for "thread crashers" and/or titty babies who destroy a good subject before it gets off the ground?

This sucks.