--> iNFO iNFO iNFO <-- PLZ READ :)

Hey guys.. just wanted to let yall know sometime earlier today as I was cleaning my room I have lost my darn phone LOL.. its somewhere in the house but its on vibrate sooo Im having hell trying to find it.. DAMNiT soo if your interested in setting up some time together please pm me or email me until i find my phone!! P.S.S also I will prob be out of commission this weekend due to the fact I dont feel good I have a sinus cold that has me feeling like POOO but Im resting & getting some meds in me so i should be okay in a day or two..!!! Hope all of you guys are having a GREAT weekend & enjoying this beautiful weather unlike me LOL ... TTYL

Yours Truely,
MissTiffany
I read youre having a sinus cold ... I hope you feel better babe XOXO
hope you feel better soon!
Thanks guys well turns out to be that I had strep throat seems that it has been goin around (says my doctor).. but I went yesterday to the doctor because dayquil/nyquil wasnt working & i just kept feeling worse so i got my antibiotics and i should be okay within a few days.. due to me not feeling good i havent further looked for my phone much lol just been eating & resting trying to pass this mess.. but thank you guys & ill keep ya updated on everything & my phone situation.. hope you all have a great week XOXOX

MissTiffany
Thanks guys well turns out to be that I had strep throat seems that it has been goin around (says my doctor).. but I went yesterday to the doctor because dayquil/nyquil wasnt working & i just kept feeling worse so i got my antibiotics and i should be okay within a few days.. due to me not feeling good i havent further looked for my phone much lol just been eating & resting trying to pass this mess.. but thank you guys & ill keep ya updated on everything & my phone situation.. hope you all have a great week XOXOX

MissTiffany Originally Posted by MissTiffany
With this being the case might want to tell some of your previous weeks clients so they can take action now prior to anything going around with SO's
Thanks sweetie but I just got it and havent seen anyone since wednesday & was completly fine then didnt start feelin kinna sick until friday & sat is when it really kicked it but I got to the doctor at the early stages & already on antibiotics.. thank you for your concern though