Binge watching

If anyone is bored, you have to check out The Tiger King on Netflix. It will blow your mind.

You seriously can't make this shit up.
Best.Documentary.Ever.Period.

#CAROLEBASKINISGUILTY

#LOCKHERUP

Joe Exotic is a national treasure and he must be protected at all costs. And his song “Here Kitty, Kitty” is an absolute banger and I’m now a country music aficionado thanks to him
Interesting Hmmm

I watched the new jumanji last nite It was cool
  • Chmee
  • 03-27-2020, 02:15 PM
netflix has released ozark season 3.
I have been watching The Black List, Blue Bloods and the Closer.
I have been watching The Black List, Blue Bloods and the Closer. Originally Posted by Baconman

Blue Bloods you don't say. You and my 79 year old mother have something in common!

As for myself, I am watching this feel-good documentary on great courses.

I am not kidding on the feel-good part cause we couldn't imagine what they went through!
Hey Ex you doing ok
Hey Ex you doing ok Originally Posted by CatMan4u

Doing good to keep the peace. Been busy lately and slightly busy "getting busy."
netflix has released ozark season 3. Originally Posted by Chmee
Yep! I started that this weekend.
Godfather of Harlem on Epix is pretty damn good
Finished Ozark yesterday and I didn’t expect that ending.

The girl who plays Ruth deserves an Emmy or Golden Globe for her performance.

And this show is just as good as Breaking Bad and deserves all the awards.
Best.Documentary.Ever.Period.

#CAROLEBASKINISGUILTY

#LOCKHERUP

Joe Exotic is a national treasure and he must be protected at all costs. And his song “Here Kitty, Kitty” is an absolute banger and I’m now a country music aficionado thanks to him Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Someone was telling me about that show today. I dont normally watch that type stuff but this one sounds like a must see!
Blue Bloods you don't say. You and my 79 year old mother have something in common!

As for myself, I am watching this feel-good documentary on great courses.

I am not kidding on the feel-good part cause we couldn't imagine what they went through! Originally Posted by Exchequer
Ex, do you really watch The Great Courses?
Ex, do you really watch The Great Courses? Originally Posted by austin88998833

Yes I do and don't be hating!

I have the streaming version. I like history and travel. I also like to travel to meet someone so I can make history. Go figure!

Yes I do and don't be hating!

I have the streaming version. I like history and travel. I also like to travel to meet someone so I can make history. Go figure!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Hating? Are you kidding? I actually ordered some of their DVDs on a deep discount about 5 years or so ago. Yeah, Im a Genu Wine nerd!!