Frequent hobbyists/sloppier 2nds

Much discussion has taken place about gals who see a bunch of guys during a period of time and the sloppy 2nds, 5ths and 12ths, etc. What about a guy who visits a bunch of gals during a short period of time?

Curious what people and especially the providers think about this one. Beyond the physical limitations and the thickness of the billfold, what is the perfect blend of fantasy and reality.

Well Nash, if you ever do 12 in a day you can get into the Guiness Book of WOrld Records.
Well Nash, if you ever do 12 in a day you can get into the Guiness Book of WOrld Records. Originally Posted by Omahan
Have done 10 in a day twice in my life. Once at FKK World in Germany and once in Sosua, Dominican Republic. Could've gone over 10 in the DR, but I didn't want to ruin my European record. The Germany trip was five full days of mongering. Made it to 3 FKK clubs (World, Oase and Bernd's) and saw a total of 35 women, not including the additional 6 women for 3 way action. Damn, only to be that young again. Will always remember these stats because it reminds me that life is not only good, but fucking great. Note to self: need to train to break personal records.
For me, I really don't care or mind if a gent has seen multiple girls in a short time. As long as he is freshly showered and squeeky clean when he comes to visit me! If he has the energy and stamina to visit multiple ladies more power to him!
So Nash, what sort of training will one need to do to break that record of yours???
Amazing feats reported here! Leaves me breathless just trying to get my head around that amount of stamina. There is of course a risk of sexually transmitted infections with multiple partners one should consider.
At the FKK clubs, visitors bring notepads to keep track of their performances and who/what/how they did so they can remember/write about it. Check the International Sex Guide under FKK Clubs. When you see 200 of the world's hottest women running around butt naked with high heels on and you are only wearing a towel, things do and can get very exciting.

The clubs are like day spas for men. Usually, I get to a club around 10am and leave after midnight. For me, the FKK Clubs of Germany are the mecca of adult hobbying.

Kendra - I'll have to think about it before I can answer correctly because I like your answer too much. To preface, I'm sure a lot of AstroGlide and a wad of cash will be definite requirements.

FL402 - Subject of this thread is that providers see X amount of guys in a time period, so how many guys see X amount of providers. Not much difference in seeing one provider who does 10 guys in a day or you seeing 10 providers in a day other than the fact your dick will be almost numb.
Kendra - I'll have to think about it before I can answer correctly because I like your answer too much. To preface, I'm sure a lot of AstroGlide and a wad of cash will be definite requirements. Originally Posted by nashluv69
Nash, I believe that's a good start!
I believe that's a good start! Originally Posted by kendra kayy

Wish to thank Michko, Haley (twice), Nadia, Traci of Special Touch, Teri Nicole from TX and Vanessa/ Haley duo for a fun filled weekend of training.
I truly admire your dedication and motivation towards achieving your goals!!
I'm..........a little lost for words.
Bravo Nash. Damn!
Nash you stud you! See You next week big Guy!
Nash you stud you! See You next week big Guy! Originally Posted by sexy morgan iowa

Glad you're heading back this way so soon. Looking forward to your return. What's the chances of you bringing a friend or two along so that we can all play together? If that won't fly, your presence itself is enough to overwhelm any gentleman and especially me. Note to self: lay low until her return and drink plenty of fluids and consume vast quantities of vitamins.
did you review all those ???? hmmmm ????
I've reviewed all the gals shmuck, some many times. Don't want to keep repeating myself. If you see a gal 20 times, why would you keep posting reviews about her. Kinda gets boring saying the same thing over and over again. Someone else can lay it out there for the team to give different opinions/view points. Not sure of review etiquote as to how many repeat reviews are necessary. After two reviews, I'm usually done posting any more reviews of a gal, unless something of significance has changed. If I'm having a good and lucky month, that would mean doing more than 30 reviews. Most of the gals I see don't advertise, etc., so it would be pointless to review someone who is off limits or no one knows of.