Something awful has happened

It is with complete devastation that I write this I was told not to ,but I consider u all family in a way.

My son died friday. I am devastated.

So if I seem distant and dark that.is why.
I am struggling with this very hard , because as some of you know my close cousin died in may. I just dont understand and im brokenhearted.

I just felt I needed to let u all know whats going on you all are a big part of my life.

Thanks for letting me get that out

Heartbroken ,Alli
Oh my goodness.
My prayers are with you and yours.
I know nothing anybody would say to you right now will take your pain away. I will pray for you, your family and your son.
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
You have my condolences.
I can not imagine what you are going thru... But, as a mother, I extend my prayers, love, condolences, and any help you may want or need. I am so sorry for your loss!!
Sorry about your loss
My condolences are for you
No words can heal your pain only time will partially at that.My deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family Allison.
I'm sorry for your loss.

You have my condolences.

Alli, I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, get some rest and take care of your grief. Please take care of yourself, all your friends in this community are behind you.
Billy
TWG
Very sorry for your loss.
My deepest condolences and prayers. The pride and love you have for your son will never go away.
Alli, I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, get some rest and take care of your grief. Please take care of yourself, all your friends in this community are behind you.
Billy
TWG Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
Exactly my feelings.

Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Very sorry to hear that....my deepest condolences.
damn