This thread prompted a thought

This Thread which is closed but the thought was this...

Incalls are when you go to the lady's location (be it her apt/condo/house or her "office" which could be a hotel room or apt she maintains away from where she actually lives.

OutCalls is when she comes to where you stay ..

I think the definition should be "Incalls is when you go to a place where she pays for the location (rent/mortgage payment etc....) and outcall is where YOU do the same.

anyone have thoughts?
  • Trey
  • 09-17-2011, 10:16 AM
My thoughts. This thread is no better then the last one. You took a pointless thought and looked deeper into it to come up with what we already know.
  • Satin
  • 09-17-2011, 10:32 AM
LMMFAO! Trey, you're on a roll playa.....
My thoughts. This thread is no better then the last one. You took a pointless thought and looked deeper into it to come up with what we already know. Originally Posted by trey
Trey I did notice you posted words but never mentioned what you know....
and if you thought it was pointless, why did you respond? pointless thread followed by a pointless reply.... which is worse? the pointless leader or the lemming follower
  • Rezo
  • 09-17-2011, 12:32 PM
yah man. i hate when i go to an "incall" but then out in the parking lot she asks me for that month's rent money before we can go inside her upscale apt. in fact one girl did that twice in one month ...three months in a row!!
  • Trey
  • 09-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Don't cry pointless shit is 50% of this site, so your thought was well not a great one we can let it go. I'll post this pic of a great in call. Can you see why she has on a maids outfit?

Holy shit!!! Is that Whataburger?!
  • Rezo
  • 09-17-2011, 11:50 PM
TFF! I like her name, Cinnimen, lol!

Holy shit!!! Is that Whataburger?! Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
i'd say so... and some papa john's
Oh wow, that's just nasty....
My incall is ALWAYS SPOTLESS!!

Maybe it was a dinner date?
Yup and that is a Pizza Box near it !
I can only hope the new owners kept my old places nice. I prided myself on the covered private parking with gate access I had to dial each person in. I loved that everyone had to fob in 2 security points. I loved my Lacoste towels, Prateshi sheets, rain showers, garden tubs, and my decoration. I had a few people tell me it looked professionally decorated. I was always proud of the blue water....My heart would be broken if they did not keep up my standards...
Never thought of blue water as a status symbol but what do I know . . .
I do believe it is Papa Johns pizza
You fell for that 6 times?