Calling you out Maci Lynn

To any providers that think it is good practice to deliberately deny reference requests let me be very clear... That's bull shit! Grow up! It is a necessary practice, one that benefits everyone involved! Oh, and when the gent contacts you and requests you give the ref and you push him to schedule you and wait for you to get to town YOU ARE WRONG for that. PERIOD.

I always do my best to immediately give refs out. Even request they call my phone for immediate response and believe me I have yet to suffer for that.
Yeah. I have had a few ladies just down right ignore my reference request. Then the client vanishes.. It's sad that you ask a lady for a reference and she tries to get him to come see her instead. IF the guy wanted to do that he would have called her to begin with to avoid the new screening process..Ladies not giving references making things a lot harder for everyone.. WE are a community here and should help each other out! Grow some balls men! See who you want to see! Don't be forced into repeat sessions!
si not a good practice
Yes I do agree very bad business and shows desperation, not only that as if you are trying to force a client to see you? Kinda scary, I'd run.... just sayin'..

No one is JUST MY client, clients are free to see whomever they please and I will happily give a fast response and wish them lot's of fun.
Exactly that my dear is very shitty. We all work together in this little community to help each other out and to stay safe and cant believe someone would do this. Im with roxanne I always give references as fast as I can and would never dirty hustle.
If the reference never comes, I think situations like this are alert-worthy.

If I were trying to establish credibility via a reference, I would like to know which "providers" aren't going to help me do that.
I had a similar situation happen a few times with a few well known Austin names(I don't recall if Maci Lynn was one of them though). I always reply quickly and in detail to ref checks and I send POLITE requests to ladies when I need them. A few of the best providers that I have dealt with in Austin as far as

replying quickly, detailed and politely are:

Crystal Kitty
Austin Liv
Topshelf Tess
Genesis Nicole

I'm sure there are lots more that do what they are supposed to as well...until they all do I thank God for P411.
Excuse me, I have to correct something. He did not contact her requesting the ref. Once I contacted her requesting it she then called him pressuring him to wait for her. All the while not responding to me. Worse IMO.
  • Meko
  • 10-21-2011, 05:55 PM
I have to agree M Monroe..I am not always available...but always available to give a ref..I expect my hobbyist friends to do just that..enjoy as many women as they can handle..hehe Its childish to even consider the idea that a "client" will only want to see just "u" forever..come on ladies. Lets grow up and act like the ladies we are
Is there anything that says a provider must reply to a reference request? I am sure its a nice gesture and greatly appreciated but is it a requirement? What is the real issue you have with Maci? There are many providers out there. Is she the only one who does this?

What is wrong with her asking for an appointment? I think many ladies forget that you all are competing with each other for business. I have talked to many providers who bash their competition. I am trying to get my small side biz venture going and it is dog eat dog. I don't think the provider business is any different.

sixx
  • Booth
  • 10-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Is there anything that says a provider must reply to a reference request? I am sure its a nice gesture and greatly appreciated but is it a requirement?

Is there anything that says the client has to pay the provider after receiving services? Is there anything that says the provider has to provide services after receiving payment at the beginning of session? Guys pay for what they're getting and ladies provide a service when they're paid because it's the right thing to do, not because it says somewhere that they're supposed to. Just like giving references.

What is wrong with her asking for an appointment? I think many ladies forget that you all are competing business. I am trying to get my small side biz venture going and it is dog eat dog. I don't think the provider business is any different.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
It doesn't have to be dog eat dog unless you make it that way. Some business owners actually have great relationships and even friendships with their competitors and that applies to all kinds of businesses.
It doesn't have to be dog eat dog unless you make it that way. Some business owners actually have great relationships and even friendships with their competitors and that applies to all kinds of businesses. Originally Posted by Booth

Well its not in hookerdom, lots of postering. Not many providers would agree with me on the board but quite a few will agree as they read the words I have typed.....

sixx
Grow some balls men! See who you want to see! Don't be forced into repeat sessions! Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
There ya go! If a provider is able to convince a guy to see her, its not the providers fault IMO......

sixx
Well its not in hookerdom, lots of postering. Not many providers would agree with me on the board but quite a few will agree as they read the words I have typed.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Truer words were never spoken. i wager most wish they could unread it. References are part of this community. Maxeen has every right to call those out that want all the positive action $$ but not the 10-25 seconds of read text/email .. reply... so the gals can be safe. well as safe as they can be anyway
If I find out a provider didn't respond to a reference request, she goes on my permanent no see list.