Two down and one more to go

No one seemed to notice but Dale Robertson died two days ago and Bonnie Franklin died yesterday. They go in threes, so who is next.
Jesus ... Maybe it'll be ANDREW BREITBART!
Dead Pool?

Hugo Chavez
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Fats Domino
James Garner

RIP Ann Romano
Dead Pool?

Hugo Chavez
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Fats Domino
James Garner

RIP Ann Romano Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
the money's on Abe Vigoda
I like to play long shots; Lindsey Lohan, the ex-pope (okay not so long), Queen Elizabeth (long live good king William), or Justin Bieber (I can hope can't I)
great odds on Lindsay Lohan, even with all her probs.

that would be a huge payday
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Hugo Chavez seems next in line.
No one seemed to notice but Dale Robertson died two days ago and Bonnie Franklin died yesterday. They go in threes, so who is next. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hugo Chavez

Saw where Bonnie Franklin had passed on, but not Robertson. On the topic of "not noticing", the Academy didn't notice that Andy Griffith died last year, nor did they acknowledge, in 2009, Farrah Fawcett's death.

Not including Andy Griffith was a major fuckup. But it was more than compensated for when FLOTUS announced best picture!

Maybe next year it'll be Malia!
Charlie Sheen is always a high pick for me in celebrity death pools. Speaking of which, maybe we should start one?
i'll take anyone still left from Dr Drew's Celebrity Rehab show
Not including Andy Griffith was a major fuckup. But it was more than compensated for when FLOTUS announced best picture!

Maybe next year it'll be Malia! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More prevarication from Assup the jackass, the dissembling, turd-tongued golem made of piss and shit.
I guess you've had to alter your "man"-tra!

LMAO!
I guess you've had to alter your "man"-tra!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Still more prevarication from Assup the jackass, the dissembling, turd-tongued golem made of piss and shit.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2013, 08:13 PM
How can you not mention/feature Andy!

A big FU to the Oscars on that one.