How about this for a Private incall?

I found this tent that I thought was really awesome. I really want one. What do you guy's think?? I could put it on the back of my property surrounded by the trees in the county. It would be perfect if it was raining. lol.
It's a human hamster ball! Lol
Sign me up!! I'll camp out with ya there!!! Lol!
Where do I sign up?
damn trinity..love to see that ass of yours up against the wall...scoot
I'm all over the tent fund.
You have been rising up my to do list Trinity and this is another reason why you are becoming a must see
Sign me up!! I'll camp out with ya there!!! Lol! Originally Posted by Ladies' Gent
Thanks LG.

Where do I sign up? Originally Posted by Jerry Timms
In the PM section. lol

damn trinity..love to see that ass of yours up against the wall...scoot Originally Posted by scooter
You should make it a point to see this ass up close and personal scoot. ijs

I'm all over the tent fund. Originally Posted by datylikes
Is it time for another round for us daty?? Long over due in my opinion. I promise I wont forget my bag this time.

You have been rising up my to do list Trinity and this is another reason why you are becoming a must see Originally Posted by XmanVirgo
Holy shit. I'm on your to do list!!! Well by all means babe come do me!!! Or I'll come do you. Whatever works best for you
It's a human hamster ball! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That's what I thought it was when I first saw it. Then I started reading about it and was like omg I gotta have one
Imagine a session at night under the stars and the soft light of the Moon, er, forget the Moon part, LOL. Seriously, that would be awesome under the stars.
Just image this on top of a houseboat!
I want one for my deck!