New Orleans Saints

WHO DAT? 31-28
2 words in the human language that really piss me off.. and I don't mean because of football.
What's wrong with the word "who"? My apology for offending your sensibility. You should probably avoid a trip to New Orleans. They say that a lot down there.
I'm sure the Vikings are all about this today....."balls on the ground, balls on the ground, what are all these fucking balls on the ground"......talk about a complete give away.
Probably the best game I have seen this season...... Talk about edge of your seat intensity! Favre has a lot of heart, and the experience to pull off stressful situations. I bet he is kicking his ass for trying to make a play in the final minutes of the fourth quarter. He should have ran a few yards, and laid down. A nice field goal would have pushed the Vikings to the Super Bowl.

Hmm.. Didn't Favre do that last time on the championship game with the (?) Giants. Seems like déjà-vu, but still a GREAT game.
Dittychaser,

I'm right there with you brother. Who Dat!

As a life long Saints fan I have absolutely no problem with an ugly win!

RC
Who Dat!! Who Dat!! Who Dat!! Doesn't bother me a bit.
  • mrod
  • 01-26-2010, 11:11 AM
As a cowboys fan... i was rooting for the Saints.. but that who dat stuff is annoying.. i see you point... i remember watching the game against the boys and the cowboy players after the game were yelling " we dat"... but that was annoying also.. ohh well
Who Dat?

Not Dem Vikings.
Jets next season. Dats Who!
MarcVerma

Please refrain from bumping threads over 30 days old. Read the forum rules and become familiar with them.

Torito