What are you going to be for Halloween?

I know this is suppose to be a holiday for kids, but now as a grown up I like getting dressed up and going out to parties for Halloween more now than as a kid!!!
What sexy costumes will you ladies be wearing? What fun things will you guys be dressed as?
What will you be for Halloween and what are you doing on this night?
Tricks and Treats,
Maria of DFW
I'm going to be a horny old man!
I'm surprised all the ladies aren't doing sexy costume / fantasy sessions today.
Hmmm...I have a feeling that you are going to have some copy cats out there for that costume!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
I'm going to be a horny old man! Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Dammit, that's my costume!!
I'm surprised all the ladies aren't doing sexy costume / fantasy sessions today. Originally Posted by morefunat38
What are some costume fantasies you would like to be offered?
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Sexy Female Vampire - She needs Cum instead of Blood.
Or a Sexy Nurse in Scrubs.
I'm going to be a horny old man! Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Ditto
  • davo1
  • 10-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Free Mammograms
  • Go4it
  • 10-31-2011, 08:17 PM
Naked on a pair of roller skates so I can be a pull-toy.
Attachment 86839 Originally Posted by Alecia

Yaarrgh...there she, err, umm...blows!?

On a side note, I didn't get even one Trick or Treater last night. I got all this damn candie and nobody showed up. WTF?
I was volunteered to take my grand kids to a local "trunk or treat" . I didn't know until an hour proof to start that everyone including adults who entered the lot were required to be in costume.
I did the only think frightful I could dream up at last minute. I donned a frizzy wig with curlers all over the dang thing and put on a mud mask that was in the bathroom cabinet. Wore that ugly ass robe that I get to see all the time. I mean that nice robe that adorns my lovely SO at times. Put on black knee high stockings that had more runs than the Rangers. Topped off with fuzzy house slippers.
Hey, the kids appreciated the effort!
I am with you on that johnjohn....i went and bought the good candy and not one knock on the door. now im stuck with a big bag of candy LOL

Whatever will I do with it?