Jimmy Dean Dies

Singer, sausage businessman Jimmy Dean dies at 81 on Sunday. He was born in Plainview,TX..
My sausage will be at ½ staff for the next week in mourning

Great Singer . He will be missed
He said he wrote "Big Bad John" in two hours. It was a cool ballad.
Its a fine sausage indeed.
My sausage will be at ½ staff for the next week in mourning Originally Posted by DFWRaven
So what's the reason it was at half staff last week?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.............

• PT4ME
  • 06-14-2010, 11:57 PM
"....See her shake on the movie screen, Jimmy Dean"
Jimmy Dean
Rock on
Rock on
Rock on

.........sorry, the audiophile in me couldn't resist either!
Oh wow taking a nap, I miss out on soooo MUCH. By far my ATF sausage man. Long live the sausage!
Dannie
As I remember it was only at 1/2 staff until you started massaging the sausage....
But Damn Girl... I got to see you when your less hungry... Nibbling is one thing... Biting is another.... Sure it's an aged sausage and can at times have some spice... but that don't mean you have to chew....
As the Late Great Jimmy Dean said... You'll LOVE My Sausage....May He Rest In Peace In Sausage Heaven
For those of you who still remember the hit song "Big Bad John" that Jimmy made so popular.

. . . Everybody knew you didn't give any lip to Big Bad John!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx59fmP7jYE
My favorite Jimmy Dean story from, I believe, a Johnny Carson Show appearance. In talking of his first record contract with RCA, "when I opened my mouth in the contract meeting and my Texas drawl fell out I could tell that these New York folks thought I was dumb as a box of rocks. I let them go right on believing it. The contract was for more money than I ever thought I could get."

When your opponent is making an ass of himself, let him!

Pistol Man