Things Noone Tells You About Divorce

First, this isn't a whoa is me post. I've been through the roller coaster of emotions that go with divorce. I was warned well in advance of those. I even went through the dividing up stuff and came out ok. However, the future ex moved out this past weekend. No biggie, I was ok. I went out and had some beers with the guys. I wasn't prepared for some of the extras she took. She took all the damn tp in the house. Even the nearly full rolls on the tp holders. WTF?? I mean she left me a quarter roll. However, that pissed me off to no end. Just thought I'd share my experience so anyone going through a divorce doesn't get caught off guard.

FTH
Good post. Will stock up on the Charmin asap.
  • Fiero
  • 06-14-2010, 12:21 PM
I've heard of people getting wiped out in a divorce but it sounds to me like you got out wiped In the grand scheme sounds like it could have been a lot worse.
My ex's ex-wife (long story) took the all the little hoo-ha's that you pull to speed up/slow down the ceiling fans (I think they're called fan pulls, LOL). I think that bothered him more than anything else she absconded with. It's the little things in life.....

Sorry you're going through some BS, FTH! I hear table dances make it all better
Wow... the toilet paper?! All I did was erase all of his hoochie mama contacts in his cell phone.
How about the ones that take the light bulbs .....as well as the Bannister to the stairs ....What the Hell good is a bannister ,are they going to be a pole vaulter ?? But I guess it always happens ...one gets the gold mine the other the Shaft .... but the toilet paper is really funny ....totally wiped out I guess ..........T
Wow... the toilet paper?! All I did was erase all of his hoochie mama contacts in his cell phone. Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, are you saying someone had you as their SO and strayed???? That is one sick bastard.
Reese, are you saying someone had you as their SO and strayed???? That is one sick bastard. Originally Posted by OldGrump

Oh, if you only knew!! It's okay though....Nadien sabe lo que tiene, hasta que lo pierde.
Yo hablo muy poco espaņol, pero eso es tan cierto.
Let it go.... TP who cares... just forget about her... I know it is hard.. I had my EX leave and I the same then a HOT friend called me and I noticed there is always someone better out there.

finding her is half the fun.

Just remember whey you said I DO .. She goes I DON'T.....
How about the ones that take the light bulbs .....as well as the Bannister to the stairs ....What the Hell good is a bannister ,are they going to be a pole vaulter ?? But I guess it always happens ...one gets the gold mine the other the Shaft .... but the toilet paper is really funny ....totally wiped out I guess ..........T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
a friend of mine, Tim Dubois wrote that song. He also wrote "Love in the first degree"

and put Brooks and Dunn together
Thanks everyone. I meant for this to be a funny kind of post. Like WTF, even the tp. Seriously, it's for the best and at some point I'll realize the benefits.
f.t.h., Think of it as whoever is the biggest a.. needs the tp the most.

Hang in there. If it happened, it's for the best & better things are coming. This is one situation when time truly heals all wounds.
My feckin first ex-wife (yeah, I'm divorced twice...meh) changed the locks on our condo in NYC the very day I left her. I learned that the hard way when I returned the following morning to get my cat. Grrr...!

Long story short...I got my cat back (the very next day). Nothing keeps Neo from his kitty/kitties dammit!
WELL, I just recently left my ex and took all his clothes and dropped them off @ Goodwill. Considering the fact of what I do for a Living, he sure was not going to be wearing anything expensive that I bought him. Someone else is in need of those clothes, not him. I then took my showerhead and the shower curtain but left the shower curtain rings. I accidently dropped his toothbrush in the toliet but made sure I put it back *wink* I wont even say what I put inside his bodywash but I am sure he is wondering why his skin is itching or turning different colors. Since I've been out at the clubs with my girlfriends, anytime a Man asks for my number, I give him my Ex's number LMAO. But the worst is all the nasty nude photos I have taken with other men over the last year, well I was a cunt and forwarded those to him as well! I hope he enjoyed them LMFAO....he is not bothering me anymore!!!

Call me Scorn or Crazy but he had it coming and thats how I roll! *kick rocks* lol