Lakers v Celtics Game 7

Yes you know my preference. I say Lakers by 15. Wallace will get tossed since it is the last game of the season. He should have been T'd up last night for that howl showing up the refs after hacking Odom.

Any other predictions?
Celtics by 6
Who cares as long as the Celtics win.
  • MRMR
  • 06-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Lakers at home and younger. Looks like Lakers to me but I would not count out the old Guy's.
Should be a great game (esp. compared to last nights).
Don't forget this is the NBA, but seeing the Bulls in the MJ day's I wouldn't bet against Phil...Now with that being said, to win the game, not the line
Everyone seems to think Jackson is a helluva coach. He happens to have had MJ and Scotty in Chicago and know has Kobe and a good supporting cast in LA. I would like to see him in Washington for a couple of years so we could find out 'JUST HOW GOOD OF A COACH HE IS'

Celtics in OT

Wildcat
i wish the Celtics would win but no way Lakers don't win this series; i even knew it after they went up 3-2. Celts to win game 7 in LA? no way.
Boston by 5
Lakers in OT
Lakers by about 12. Perkins isn't playing.
Lakers by 8; Odom scores 15+
I don't really have a sentimental favorite; I just want to see a good game.

Although it's fun to see the resurrection of that great 1980s rivalry that entertained us so much, I think the probablity of a Lakers win is something like 0.85.
LA all the way! California representing. Who likes Boston? Plus California girls are much hotter!
Lakers, then everyone can say Kobe isn't great until he can win without Phil
I don't care by how much......... Lakers baby all the way.

"mustard came off the hot dog" CH