The A Team?

I'm in the mood for an extreme action film with some heavy duty male testosterone included. Has anyone seen it? The trailers look great and the actors? Oh wow.

Elisabeth
Its kinda long..but the actions is decent but the plot could have been better. Jessica Biel is hott and Bradley Cooper is really a mack lol!!
EW, you mean to say that you get off on seeing buff guys blow shit up, pound some head and engage in other visceral acts? Dang, woman, you really are in need of that GRUDGE FUCK! heh heh heh
  • T-Can
  • 06-16-2010, 10:40 PM
I thought it was awesome!! Murdock was my favorite. They didn't give Rampage Jackson enough lines to f@#$ up his part as BA. Liam Neeson is a great actor! Bradley Cooper is working his way up there!

Jessica Biel was good but she was always in some kind of suit.

The villains have character also - especially the part when they are all in the car, I couldn't stop laughing!
EW, you mean to say that you get off on seeing buff guys blow shit up, pound some head and engage in other visceral acts? Dang, woman, you really are in need of that GRUDGE FUCK! heh heh heh Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You're absolutely right with regard to the first sentence. I'll not apologize, I really prefer "guy" films. Romantic and soft "date" movies make me gag, generally. And I do that enough in real life.

And seeing men sweat, grunt, get real mean, fight and all of that jazz is true escapism for me. And if it included ME getting a grudge fuck as a result of it, or because of it or at any rate...because I like those type of films, then I guess that I'm always looking for it.

Just last night, I saw some member on here with the avatar of "Snake Plissken" from the film "Escape from New York" and I just HAD to smile. I loved that film when it came out. The same could be said for "Road Warrior", with Mel Gibson.

Those bad boys are just cute as hell. But then, so are the good men after they take off their ties!

Elisabeth

Just last night, I saw some member on here with the avatar of "Snake Plissken" from the film "Escape from New York" and I just HAD to smile. I loved that film when it came out. The same could be said for "Road Warrior", with Mel Gibson.
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
This alone raises you up ten points on the awesome scale.

I saw A-Team last weekend. It's entertaining in a mindless action sort of way. As long as you don't take it serious you should have fun.
I really want to see it and its my atf tv show
I saw it. Good action sequences and BA is spot on. They left it wide open for a sequel It's a little corny is spots but I think it added to the the flavor of the movie. Go see it and have fun.
I heard a rumor that Mr.T didn't like it and said it was nothing like the tv show