Some of you men are just plain rude!

We all like different things, if a woman is not your type, no need to be rude or make nasty insulting remarks. It cracks me up, because some of the woman are extremely picky and do not see all types men. It is because of how you act with other ladies, are you a mean-spirited person. Kudos to the gentlemen on the board.

Just my thoughts

Sincerely

Lisa
Lisa,

Don't let them ruin your day or get under your skin, it's not worth it. I like the post that PT started below, wish more people had these values.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=54727
  • hd
  • 06-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Agreed, many of the members seem to get off on being rude and belittle the women. As are some of the women towards men also. But, I'm thinking it's a testosterone thing going on along with upbringing. A childhood problem with one or both parents. I wouldn't be surprised if cruelty to animals is involved and eventually to a woman if not already.

If I were a provider, I would be scared as hell meeting a new client even with references, but as in any business, you have to see new people so you can make a living.

It just shocks me some of what I read here, especially like that idiot from yesterday that is now banned.

Guess you never really know who you're dealing with?
I have to say I have heard some outrageous stories from quite a few ladies on here. I am floored at how some people treat you and then expect to have a great time with you in bed.

I have found that utlizing some of the southern gentleman traditions will go a long way with the ladies on and off the board...

I think its all about how they were raised!
Good post Lisa

I'm there on your side
+1 GeniusMan. But I would want to be behind her with my hands on her waist!!
I hate that someone upset what would have otherwise been a perfectly nice day for you. Shame on him! Shake it off, sweetie! We got your back as do many many of the kind gentlemen here.