What is your dating style

Just curious because i find my normal shifting here - im not usually a serial dater but am becoming one while here

What is your normal? I truly prefer to be a one woman man but there are so many fine women here im becoming the very definition of a monger and i think i like it
real world or hobby?
real world or hobby? Originally Posted by Phrasing
Yes!! I guess real workd im still a one woman guy and hobby is where im changing
It is very difficult for me to meet girls in person somewhere in a bar or in similar places. I need to talk to her online first. This resource helped me a lot [edit - spamming not allowed -DM ] since I am shy, it is very important for me to set up initial contact with the girl, let it be text communication. Well, then the date should go much easier.
MM/DD/YYYY

Never understood why others will have DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD or any other style.
Hahaha!!!

I don’t understand people spamming message boards with ads. Maybe slightly (very slightly) relevant to some here, but really?
Well I don't believe in monogamy in any form. I have several partners in my personal life and I love the hobby bc I can have as many partners as I'd like. Though the hobby balance is majority male lol
Well I don't believe in monogamy in any form. Originally Posted by Emily3292
I am a monogamous kind of guy - irl and in hobby. (“What did that idiot just say?!” I could explain how I am mono irl and in hobby at the same time, but I know it comes off sounding stupid, and you really just don’t care.) I know the ladies of the hobby aren’t/don’t want to be/can’t be, but I can on my side.
Though the hobby balance is majority male lol Originally Posted by Emily3292
I see what you did there lol
It is very difficult for me to meet girls in person somewhere in a bar or in similar places. I need to talk to her online first. This resource helped me a lot [edit - spamming not allowed -DM ] since I am shy, it is very important for me to set up initial contact with the girl, let it be text communication. Well, then the date should go much easier. Originally Posted by JeffreyR
Spamming the board is not allowed. Thanks.
Dirrty- I feel like everything is totally up to the person. If a friend chooses to only see me it's something that's nice but they can't expect that of me.
FBSMLUVR- hehe 😉 I have the occasional lady but in general I see mostly men. I just enjoy adult activities of all kinda haha
I do date....I date you all. Yeah I have way too much fun to have me just one man. So much of me to share and too many flavors to enjoy but Im ope. To it of the right guy swings on by
I do date....I date you all. Yeah I have way too much fun to have me just one man. So much of me to share and too many flavors to enjoy but Im ope. To it of the right guy swings on by Originally Posted by Celestedoll915