younger?

im not an "age-ist" or anything... but it'd be nice to know of a studio or independent provider where there were younger girls... late 20's, 30's 40's are fine, but i sure miss being with teenagers, lol. there was a place off of 30 and oakland a few years back that was AMAZING! are there any plces like that anymore? AMP or otherwise?
...crickets... really? nothing?
LOL!
Try the high school in Highland Park.
um... not referring to high schoolers... lol. just miss the places i remember with late teens early twenties girls... but from what ive seen, thats all there is :-/
I think now days 18,19 & 20 year olds are to busy giving it away losers they think will take care of them. It's only when they get to their late 20s after being screwed over a few times they get it! Shit I could be charging for this. Sounds way more cynical then I intended. Just my .02
You can always use provider search here to search by age range.
BlackTie Agency.
Bobby Mann has it right but wrong at the same time. Let me state Blaketie has some young ladys,
of good qualtiy i would rather have a young looking spinner thats knows what it is all about or he might
just be saying bt and do not get me wrong i am sure the good but just my cup of tea, from what i
understand with each girl has her menu but iit is just out in the open.