2 Questions for the ladies

1. Would you service Donald Trump?
2. Do you trust him enough to get the money after the session?
1. Would you service Donald Trump?
2. Do you trust him enough to get the money after the session? Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Hey, we all service Donald Trump now that he is the President
And No, I don't expect any money from him in his years as president
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer no?
Well there's at least one old hag on here who would love to service Asshole ...
Well there's at least one old hag on here who would love to service Asshole ... Originally Posted by Little Monster
She's so desperate she would service anyone with 60 bucks
Looky here, I wonder who whiney whimpy is talking about? Mmm, so does everyone has the disposal income that "it" has? Is there any hobbiest that are happy with budget friendly providers out there? Mmm does having a $250+ GPS really mean great or good service?
This belongs in the political forum. Who wants to listen to someone throw snark at the President in CoEd?
Lols! This is hilarious.

I hate that man with a passion, but at the same time, it would be very interesting to do so. If he wanted to see me in the first place, I don't think I could turn down such an opportunity.

As far as trusting him, hell no, lols. And I would double my rate just for him.
Lols! This is hilarious.

I hate that man with a passion, but at the same time, it would be very interesting to do so. If he wanted to see me in the first place, I don't think I could turn down such an opportunity.

As far as trusting him, hell no, lols. And I would double my rate just for him. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Just make sure and get the money up front because the Asshole does have a reputation for ripping people off
Wait till you see the bill he sticks US with!!!!
Just make sure and get the money up front because the Asshole does have a reputation for ripping people off Originally Posted by Little Monster
Damn skippy I would, lols.
Perhaps if the the original question was reworded to: would you make him pay upfront?

He does have a documented record of not paying for services rendered.
^^^

+1
trump has a long documented history of many dishonest deeds and practices.
It's unanimous then: have that mofo put cash on the barrel head!