Trying to decide whether to visit..opinion on coming and hotels?

Hi guys and gals! I'm interested in coming into town this week for a couple of days. Is it not popular to pre book down there? I'd LOVE to meet some new Houston gentlemen! What are good hotels/areas to stay at down there for providers since the Galleria area is pretty much booked up? Please PM me or comment on here.
There is a sticky thread in Houston CoEd that will answer most of your hotel questions as well as others related to touring ladies.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105

Hope you enjoy your visit.
Don't bother...
She looks a whole lot better than some of the whales around here for the price range..........ijs
She looks a whole lot better than some of the whales around here for the price range..........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
OP, ignore WU, he's the board irritant (and it would be a boring board without him).

Not my type, but if your photos are recent you will get interest.

You may have to go though a 'rite of passage' to get accepted here - don't worry about it, just keep your cool and sense of humour.
OP....

You may have to go though a 'rite of passage' to get accepted here - don't worry about it, just keep your cool and sense of humour.... keep appointments, give sloppy BBBJ's, and don't post much on the board in threads like this .. or any others for that matter .. Originally Posted by essence

Fixed it?
You forgot to tell her to post some taint
You forgot to tell her to post some taint Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thought everyone knew that "taint" must be posted ... clean taint anyway.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday are a lot cheaper in the Galleria area.
you can get some good deals on the weekend at some really nice upscale hotels like the Westin, Derrek, Omni, Indigo and others. Check out Priceline, Kayek, Orbitz and a few others....just dont stay in Westchase.
KatieKatie is correct...I have NEVER not been able to get a good weekend rate at a four star Galleria area on Priceline.

The only bad thing about them is clients will have to pay for parking at the majority of them.
KatieKatie is correct...I have NEVER not been able to get a good weekend rate at a four star Galleria area on Priceline.

The only bad thing about them is clients will have to pay for parking at the majority of them. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Also some of those you have to pay with credit no cash, Derek comes to mind. For obvious reasons that's not ideal.
Parking at the Derek is miserable. My suggestion is always to valet at grotto, stop in for a drink or something and slip the valet a few bucks to hold your car there for an hour or so.
^Derek now has parking. I don't like blind Priceline deals because the only two you get with the four star hotels have pretty annoying parking situations. Sonesta has better internet and it is now complimentary too. I prefer the 3 or 3 1/2 hotels because parking is free and they are less "hello, sir".

Weekend rates are super cheap. Starwood always has a code for buy one get one for 40% Thursday-Sunday.
KK,

Thanks for the Derek parking update. I almost always get the Post Oak Hilton for my parents on the weekend for $54-68 dollars when i blind bid. Parking isn't cheap there, though...but rather anonymous and convenient.

Also, thanks for the Starwood tip!