false information on review.

I'm not sure exactly how I missed it , but i was just recently made aware of a Review that I received that is fake , It states that I did a 1 hr session for $80 & provided GFE services . I am not at all a Gfe provider & have over 20 reviews stating this , I also have never provided any service for $80 to me that is just absurd !! I would like to have this review removed but I am not exactly sure how I would go about doing that as I have already reported it & it is still Visible on the site..

here is the link to the Review : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=561274

you can reference my real reviews , along with the prices for my time on my website www.thelastpaige.com

thank you in advance for your time & help ..
The review posted states the fee contributed is 280 dollars and not 80 dollars. Also, nowhere in the public access does it state GFE was provided. So maybe you posted the wrong review on this thread or read it incorrectly.

By the way, you are indeed smokin hot!
Did you not know that according to our secret code, $$80 means 280 dollars?
Girl, don't sweat it! My last review said BBBJCIM, truth it was Face Fuck, Tit Fuck, Hand Job, BBBJ, CIM. And he said $140, he handed me 2 $100 bills lol. He left happy as hell, right at 9:30 pm, drove an hour to get home and review was up before or soon as he arrived and completely different lmao. I think someone wrote it for him, but can't prove it, and don't have a picture of his smile from ear to ear from when I drained him dry! Everyone knows its not conssistant with my 70+ positive reviews, so it hasn't affected business. Don't worry about little dumb stuff, the smart ones look at the bigger picture and will go directly to see you!
Did you not know that according to our secret code, $$80 means 280 dollars? Originally Posted by Sarunga
The secret is out lol
Girl, don't sweat it! My last review said BBBJCIM, truth it was Face Fuck, Tit Fuck, Hand Job, BBBJ, CIM. And he said $140, he handed me 2 $100 bills lol. He left happy as hell, right at 9:30 pm, drove an hour to get home and review was up before or soon as he arrived and completely different lmao. I think someone wrote it for him, but can't prove it, and don't have a picture of his smile from ear to ear from when I drained him dry! Everyone knows its not conssistant with my 70+ positive reviews, so it hasn't affected business. Don't worry about little dumb stuff, the smart ones look at the bigger picture and will go directly to see you! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Paige, see how BA made your thread all about her?
Paige, after reading the review (including the parts you can't see) I wouldn't conclude that you're a GFE provider. For what it's worth.
The review does say BBBJ and she is telling us that she does not perform BBBJ.
It's a yes review and it make people want to visit you... Price is clearly 280... GFE is never mentioned
Unclear if review is false or not. How about a boob shot to help clarify the situation?
You are hot af! But damn $$$ for non gfe..
The review you linked is from 2012. Just now disputing?
  • bbkid
  • 11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
The review you linked is from 2012. Just now disputing? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
More commonly known as a threAD, JY.
More commonly known as a threAD, JY. Originally Posted by bbkid
It did get us all to read that very positive review!
Honestly I was just made aware of the Review , I was planning on visiting Houston again so I activated my account . What I am trying to state is that I do not provide BBBJ... I don't want to have to explain to each client why it states that I provide a service in my review , but am not willing to provide that service to them ..

Thank you everyone I appreciate all of the Reply's