Seeking possible "therapy" after surviving a medical crisis? Suggestions welcome!

• Zan
  • 01-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Greetings all!

I wasn't sure if this situation fit in the ISO forum or not, so posting here for any possible help.

Without going into specifics, I've recently survived a freakish health issue that transformed my body. Nothing grotesque, thankfully, it's an astounding improvement. As such, I've been given an amazing new lease on life, lost a lot of inhibitions, and I'm ready to "get out there." I'm relatively young, 42, and thankful to be alive.

Trouble is, I just don't know how "functional" I am, and I probably need a provider to see if there's any type of medical issues AND try to "get on the horse" - let's face it, cute nurses typically don't perform such services.

I'm not quite sure how to proceed with this search, because my situation is relatively unique and needs patience. Unfortunately, it's likely to be a pretty one-sided session because endurance is non-existent and pretty much ANY nude female is a turn-on.

Help... please?
First, I don't think the lack of stamina will be a problem in a hobby encounter. In fact, it may be a feature, not a big from the provider's point of view. Yeah, I know they sometimes talk a great game about getting off, enjoying the session, etc., but I suspect that's not all gals, and not with every client. As a hobbyist who's quick in the draw, I think sometimes they appreciate an "easier" challenge. A bit more tine for a back rub and a second round, especially if you book multi hour or hour and a half appointments.

I also think that at some point communicating in advance with the provider what the medical details are will pay off. As to who you trust, that's up to you. I'd suggest someone who is intelligent, compassionate, and mature (not in the sense of "old", but in the sense of a gal that has her head screwed in straight). Just off the top of my head, I can think of a number of gals who I think meet those criteria, including Jenna, Ze, Elizabeth Whispers, Samantha Thom, etc. Probably half a dozen more if I had time to think. But those gals have impressed me as having good sense and being kind to those who deserve it.
I'd like to throw Loving Kayla's name in the hat. (eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=50897 ). You wont get all the levels you are looking for but I think she will accomodate you therapeutically, both with a Massage and with the possible lack of functionality. She advertises ED as a specialty, if it were me I would get into the game slowly (relax) and see what happens at the end, without the stress and stigma of "having" to feel like u need to perform.
all good point's guys .. fine someone who you can talk to about what's going on and you don't have to go into all details if need not to .
you may be surprised how we can help out in so many ways or just
be there for you and see what happens and she can take the lead if need be
you might fine playing with the right WOMAN be a big help like 4play can go a long way and many good things can cum from that.. or just sit in the corner and watch her get off and just watch her give you a good show of pay time
sometimes you just need the Right Lady .. who knows how to help with some issue men have ..

.. One Day At A Time
  • Zan
  • 01-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Very thoughtful responses - thank you all, you are appreciated.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Testing the waters with a fantastic massage from LovingKayla is probably your best bet. She understands slow - pace and sensual like no one's business. Also, KILLER "melt you off the table like you are hot butter" massage skills.

Thank you TexTushHog, I think that is the sweetest thing anyone has said about me in a long time.

It is no secret that I suffered a near death accident not too long ago and am very familiar with taking things slowly afterwards. Communication with your partner is extremely important.
Therapy is what many ladies here do best. Find someone that doesn't rush. Don't worry too much about the initial results; it can be hit or miss for many reasons(and she's still going to try to make you feel awesome). Just enjoy feeling good about having that part of your life back.

Congrats on making it to the other side.
I hate to make generalities, but for a first encounter choose someone closer to your own age and has been providing for a while. Chances are they have seen every type of situation you can imagine. They tend to better at conversation about the hobby with a newbie and you will find it more comfortable talking to them as well.

That is how I started and it worked out well. It isn't always the case, but your odds are better.
  • Zan
  • 01-06-2017, 09:04 AM
I hate to make generalities, but for a first encounter choose someone closer to your own age and has been providing for a while. Chances are they have seen every type of situation you can imagine. They tend to better at conversation about the hobby with a newbie and you will find it more comfortable talking to them as well.

That is how I started and it worked out well. It isn't always the case, but your odds are better. Originally Posted by mag7315
Very wise advice! Thank you.

I can't see myself bouncing around with a 20-year-old either. I've had an amazing reversal of fortune these past few months, and I'm now in the unfamiliar position of receiving a LOT of female interest, something that's both AWESOME and completely unfamiliar. Eventually, I'll be expected to "rise" to the challenge and I'm just hoping to avoid embarrassment. Stranger in a strange new land.
I think i may be able to help. I was a nurse for 15 years and helped clients with ED. One man told me he didnt function at all due to diabetes. Well his little head made a liar out of him. I was able to get him erect and get him off. Just saying. I am probably not only nurse around here.
Loving Kayla would love to help you, I am sure of it.