In awe of the vagina....a question for the ladies

• Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2017, 07:06 AM
I continue to be amazed by the flexibility and durability of the ever-beautiful vagina. Words cannot do justice to the love I have for that part of the female anatomy....admiration, amazement, astonishment, wonder, etc.

Some activities in my encounters over the years lead me to a couple of questions regarding this flexibility and wonder. So, ladies:

What is the strangest thing you have ever had up there?

What is the biggest thing you have ever had up there?

I suppose it is okay to hear from some of the men on here as well. What have you actually used or experimented with related to size of object (and I don't mean your dick) or what individual thing you may have used to add excitement to a session.

Inquiring (and somewhat kinky) minds want to know.
"What is the biggest thing you have ever had up there?"

A man's hand, just a little past wrist deep. Wow, what a feeling! The sensations were super intense and I squirted all over.

Of course, nitrile gloves and loads of lube were involved as tears aren't cute.
Ice Cubs and ladies tongue few times
,,,, but I had a big one few months ago
it had to be 9 1/2 in and big as a coke can .. when I gave him a once over with a big kiss and nice touch test between the legs I bet the look on my face was
prices less .. so I just had to see if my tight kitty was going to have a good time
well she did after about a 20min slow and easy pole ride to get all in and then went for it and doggie was the best and was the ride of my life so far .. WOWzer
Iv done toys with 3 prongs but the real deal is best
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2017, 10:02 AM
Fisting is hot. I have been able to do it with a couple of ladies. It does make them squirt. The amazing thing is, after fisting them (and I am a big guy, 6'2", 220 lbs, big hands) I put my average size dick in there and it is tight. Amazing.

For both strange and big, I had a lady once fuck my foot, size 13 shoe. She started rubbing it on my toes and by the time she was done she was sitting with my foot fully inside her up to the front of my ankle. That measures 7 1/2" in length and over 4" in width. Wow.
lol female condom for foot ..
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2017, 11:13 AM
lol female condom for foot .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Funny thing is, when she was finished fucking my foot she complained that my toe nail was a little rough. I assured her that had I known my foot would end up in a vagina before the day was up, I would gladly have gotten a pedicure. Lol
Not in to feet at all .. lol
1/2 of champagne bottle (750ml Veuve Clicquot Rose') and a pretty sizeable cucumber ... those in a hoohah might be strange for some lol.

The champagne bottle lol.

I continue to be amazed by the flexibility and durability of the ever-beautiful vagina. Words cannot do justice to the love I have for that part of the female anatomy....admiration, amazement, astonishment, wonder, etc.

Some activities in my encounters over the years lead me to a couple of questions regarding this flexibility and wonder. So, ladies:

I suppose it is okay to hear from some of the men on here as well. What have you actually used or experimented with related to size of object (and I don't mean your dick) or what individual thing you may have used to add excitement to a session.

Inquiring (and somewhat kinky) minds want to know. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Mocha: I love a woman with good taste. Veuve Clicquot Rose is such an excellent choice. I might hope the gentleman you were with might have enjoyed drinking a little of that nice Champagne from your hoohah before putting the bottle to a second good use. Licking Veuve Clicquot Rose poured over a nice hoohah is such a perfect pairing, and the picture I have in my head of half that bottle buried deep in you is priceless.

Nice job, indeed.
I've had ice cubes and then he made me go pick a few things out of the kitchen he could use. So, new to me... I picked the handle of an ice cream scooper.... and a handle to another kitchen utensil! I'm wanting a man to use his cigar and then smoke it later!! So hot!
Ah...The Monica Luinski.......
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-07-2017, 04:46 AM
I've had ice cubes and then he made me go pick a few things out of the kitchen he could use. So, new to me... I picked the handle of an ice cream scooper.... and a handle to another kitchen utensil! I'm wanting a man to use his cigar and then smoke it later!! So hot! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
I like the way you think.
Oops, I realized I skipped the first question: "what is the strangest thing you have ever had up there?"

For me it was a cucumber and ice cubes. For the latter, getting my mind ready for that zingy cold sensation in my kitty is so much easier when my lover starts from my legs, working his way up to behind my knees, my inner thighs, and eventually my kitty. It's so arousing watching and feeling the ice melt all over my body beforehand...

At some point in the future I hope to get on Mocha's level with the Veuve Clicquot Rose.
A whole bag of golf clubs and separately 10 balls
Wish there were more girls in Dallas who were open to pussy fisting.