BP shut down

Check it out. All adult services removed
And this is an alert...why?
Damn, that suck. Going to be real tough to get shitted on now. .anyone know of a BP alternative?
Seemed like the forum where future safety of using the site might be discussed. Noticed similar thread in co-ed. Discuss wherever the fuck you want.
Damn, that suck. Going to be real tough to get shitted on now. .anyone know of a BP alternative? Originally Posted by Gsxrman1
Are you wanting shitty service? Or someone to shit on you? I'd imagine Craigslist will meet your needs on the first one. I'm not sure on the second. Don't lose hope though. There's bound to be some girls that specialize in rolling the brown out.
Damn sure is gone... That's wild
Are you wanting shitty service? Or someone to shit on you? I'd imagine Craigslist will meet your needs on the first one. I'm not sure on the second. Don't lose hope though. There's bound to be some girls that specialize in rolling the brown out. Originally Posted by jimballs12
I'm searching for them believe me. .
  • Cosyg
  • 01-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Check it out. All adult services removed Originally Posted by ferg576
Not all services, The women seeking men section still has viewable adds.
Not all services, The women seeking men section still has viewable adds. Originally Posted by breastfed
it sure does.. almost all of them are Hooker ads.
I did backpage for fsbm and I did awesome on there. Great guys.

Hopefully guys will know to check out the legit massage section under services. Fingers crossed
Wow wonder where all the BP pimps and goes are going to end up
Streets all the hoe strolls are going to be over ran with pimps and hoes
It's not an alert its a coed topic.
Can't they just let everyone get a FBSM & their dick sucked and go on with their lives...geesh!

Yes I'm sure the smart ones will go to the Massage Services section...