What became of Tori Starr in Buffalo?

Does anyone know if Tori Starr is still around?
Pretty sure she's left the hobby.Recently saw one of her duo partner friends that I've seen before.
Couldn't lure our of retirement lol
She left under her own power several years ago. Cool gal. I met her a few times, never had the pleasure of an appointment. But she made it known she was getting out. And stuck with it.

Remember seeing her in the beginning on the cheap when XY was pimping her out.Thicker gal nothing special.
Czar - text me for intel
I used to text her from time to time before she officially retired nice lady. I definitely wish I would've keep in touch but at the time I was switching up phone companies and phone numbers too much
Remember seeing her in the beginning on the cheap when XY was pimping her out.Thicker gal nothing special. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
She was thicker, yes. But a much better person than most in this stoopid hobby. Woulda fucked her just cuzza that...

She was always fun and bubbly.
  • rj317
  • 04-09-2023, 08:57 AM
Good for her, she was always such a nice and pleasant person. I’m glad I had the pleasure of meeting her a few times.
Met her at a M&G back a couple years, fun to hang with.
Wondering this myself. Along with Kayla Ryder.
Kayla was fun too
  • newd
  • 09-14-2023, 07:08 PM
Ahhh Kayla...(drifts of into dreamland...)
She was friends with Tiffany Blue who loved greek. I even remember seeing a video with the two of them doing a threesome. Whatever happened to Tiffany?
Tori is doing great. Totally completely out of the business. ♡♡♡♡