My relatives are safe and sound

Just to update everyone that earthquake and after shocks that hit Italy yesterday didn't affect any of my relatives. My trip to Milan will go as schedule I depart Next Wednesday, however please pray for quick recovery for those who were affected- luckily there were no deaths. Thank you.
Just to update everyone that earthquake and after shocks that hit Italy yesterday didn't affect any of my relatives. My trip to Milan will go as schedule I depart Next Wednesday, however please pray for quick recovery for those who were affected- luckily there were no deaths. Thank you. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I was going to comment, but hope everyone is safe and you make it back so we can continue our banter. Have safe trip. But when you get back it's balls to the wall.

C8
Just to update everyone that earthquake and after shocks that hit Italy yesterday didn't affect any of my relatives. My trip to Milan will go as schedule I depart Next Wednesday, however please pray for quick recovery for those who were affected- luckily there were no deaths. Thank you. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Go fuck yourself.
Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by bambino

lol
  • DSK
  • 10-27-2016, 09:18 PM
There are almost 60 million people in the fucking country.

Why the fuck would we be concerned about your family, anyway?

Fake Italian, fake military service - that's you, you fucking faggot.
  • R.M.
  • 10-27-2016, 09:27 PM
There are almost 60 million people in the fucking country.

Why the fuck would we be concerned about your family, anyway?

Fake Italian, fake military service - that's you, you fucking faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
That's because its just another look at me thread. Kinda like how the hookers flood coed sections with their ThreADS.
Are you taking a boat, WeeEndowed? I don't think your Lubed Wideass will fit on a plane. Or is it one of those "Stolen Valor" flights?
Are you taking a boat, WeeEndowed? I don't think your Lubed Wideass will fit on a plane. Or is it one of those "Stolen Valor" flights? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
oh yeah, he's taking a cruise. on the Titanic

Bon Voyage!
With the exception of one person who commented the rest of you can go fuck yourselves you guys and one whore really have no dignity- consider yourselves very lucky I don't know any of you personally otherwise your family members would all be grieving and that's a promise.
That's because its just another look at me thread. Kinda like how the hookers flood coed sections with their ThreADS. Originally Posted by R.M.
An AD you fucking mixed mutt whore ? How old are you again 41 or 45 or you too stupid to count? You look at least 50 with all of your caked on make up. Why don't you go post a manscaping AD and shave some man'a hairy balls. Or better get out your strap and go peg cuteoldguy's shitty asshole you couldn't even spell the fetish correctly you stupid cunt!
Are you taking a boat, WeeEndowed? I don't think your Lubed Wideass will fit on a plane. Or is it one of those "Stolen Valor" flights? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Go fucked WeeEndowed you whiny bastard I can't wait until chica chaser releases those RTMs everyone knows you are the chief whiner you bastard
Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
great idea!
Do you really think anyone gives a fuck about you?

I hope you choke to death on a meatball.
Go fucked WeeEndowed you whiny bastard I can't wait until chica chaser releases those RTMs everyone knows you are the chief whiner you bastard Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You think violence is the answer? You must work for the Hillary campaign. That's how liars respond when their caught. You need to re-Lube your Wideass, you're getting too irritated. I'm pretty sure by the time you got your fat fist around that mountain of flab, any one of us would be across the street laughing at you trying to stand up after falling over.

I'd call you a low class, pus filled bastard, but that would be unfair - to low class pus filled bastards.
Do you really think anyone gives a fuck about you?

I hope you choke to death on a meatball. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
meatball? lol!!

I think he's more likely to be noodled to death.