Why do Providers LIE

Elisabeth, it hasn't been often, that I've read such a eloquently written, unguarded set of posts. quiet refreshing! There is something to said for the prospective one gains after 50 plus years lol.

I've said this before......just because any woman has chosen this path, for however long that might be. What makes you think she is so different than any other woman. You either have integrity or you don't, it's no different here than any other walk of life.

I do not associate myself with drama, nor do I create drama in the hobby world or my real life. This has become a cluster and it is extremely difficult to see any truth in the distortion that Helicopter has posted. I am going to simply state the facts and that will be my last visit or post to this thread.

I sent helicopter an email at 7AM on Wednesday morning telling him I was not feeling well and asked if we could reschedule for Thursday before check out time. I told him i was going to get a more reasonably priced hotel and I would check in with him later Wednesday. At 9AM I had not received a response from him and I sent him a pm on eccie asking if he had gotten my email. He then started on a rant, quite similar to this thread. He called me a lying bitch and that was when I told him I did not choose to visit with him bcd any longer because of the outburst and offered to compensate him for the help in removing the cup holder. He told me he "didn't want a fucking thing from me" so I thought that this situation was done. It was negative, but done. If Helicopter sincerely feels that I owe him money I will wire the funds to him in good faith.

Not sure how my child traveling with me has anything to do with any of this. I am a single mother and how is it so strange if I choose to take my child traveling with and make it a mini vacay?

I have had my p411 account for years

Wishing everyone a great weekend and a blessed and happy Easter.
+1 Growler, no one can speak in the same manner as ElisabethWhispers.

KsHunter- I appreciate your prospective and your gentleness with me. When I saw your addition to the thread I assumed you would pull out the big guns

Perhaps it is in terminology. "Liar" is a very negative word. Generally speaking, a positive doesn't come from a negative.

I consider what I do to be a very positive thing. My hope is that I fulfill a void and potentially act as an emotional or physical surrogate with therapeutic benefit. As a result, that people's lives and relationships are better as a result of the time spent.

I don't give compliments that I don't mean and can find qualities that are attractive to me in most human beings. It is from those qualities that I build the experience. I love men, women, sensuality and sexuality.

Perhaps for some, this lifestyle is something they have to fake or have to do, because they have no other choices. They fake or lie their way through it just to make a buck. I understand that is very much a reality. For me, this is a hobby that I invest my genuine time an energy into and that I love. I have a million options in life and I certainly wouldn't choose one in which I felt that I had to live a lie. I suppose that is why I took offense to the blanket "liar" theory.
Today I had two providers lie to me.
One stated she had time to see me because she didn't have anything going on this morning. When I got to her hotel, I call she told me she had a hair appointment and she had to some other stuff. I just wasn't close enough to be the first in line. She told me her hair appointment was going to take about 90 minutes or maybe longer. (BS Meter) I said I could go down the street and find something to do until she got back. After the 90 minutes I called she never answered the phone and the voice mail was full. So why do these girls have us guys drive all the way to their location to just turn us away. This seems to be happening a lot lately. This is piss poor business on their part, then they get pissed if a guy no shows on them.
But the worst was this story… I was really pissed for being a good guy and helping someone out.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=701315
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10948
Laci French showed me she is a user not a giver …..
I drove down on my Saturday took off time with my kid, to look at her car.
I did fix her car on Monday and she stated she was going to pay in trade for an hour of her time today.
I e-mail and PM her (Tues) yesterday twice and once at night to see if we would still a go for today. (By the way her phone was broken “lie” she said it was found out it was not.)
Monday I fixed her car she had a client come by so I had to wait for two hours to give her keys back. And show her what I did to fix the problem.
She told me she had another client on the way. Then she told me she just pushed him back three hours.
So we walked across the street while she ate and got some food for her DOG… no food for her child?? She was killing time. I was thinking she could have paid me cash or in trade right then.
But this never crossed her mind. (She was just blowing me off, trying to be my friend). she was telling me the story of her life. (everything LIE's)
As I stated earlier I sent her messages. E-Mails message and ECCIE pms.
She never e-mailed or set me a PM (Fishy Fishy)
So I had a friend send her a message in a e-mail where she was located and what were her plans.
She came right back in the message and told the guy she was in KC and heading out early in the morning to Colorado. (last night message)
All of a sudden this morning I get a PM message that she and her child are feeling really sick. But on Monday she told me she had three clients set-up on Tuesday. So when did she get sick. (She told me both of her kids were back at home with a baby setter. she was here with her dog only). I drove down to the hotel and there she is loading her car. (she didn't see me) She then sends me a message through ECCIE telling me she is checking out of the hotel to find a cheaper one to wash her clothes. (BS) meter is pinging really hard now. And she is really sick and can’t see anyone. Having two rooms was a pain and was costing her too much, then just get one room. (BS pinging)
I sent her a message stating she was lying and a bitch, while she was using me the whole time. She calls me yelling at me. She then states she will leave some cash at the front counter (called hotel no money left for me) for fixing her problem with the car not shifting out of park. This car was very old. She had a hanger in the floor shifter to make it shift. I spent 3 hour doing research on the issue and drove down to her location twice which was a hhr from my house to the hotel. So then she tells me she got sick with her child while they were at the Lego Land. (Her child was back out home I reminded her). She goes off on me again. I just keep catching her in lies.. She goes on to say I am showing my true colors, and I am an ass hole for calling her a liar. She now tells me she will not see me at all. Funny when you’re heading out of town in a hurry, and lying all the way to your car, she was sending me PM's and no e-mail so she has a record on ECCIE. Of the whole conversation between us, she was trying to cover her ass the whole time.
I told her I wasn’t stupid just a dump ass for not getting paid right then and there.
I think she is Bat Shit Crazy and feels this is the best she can do, fucking people over.
I only treated her with respect and never said anything bad to her until she fucked me over.
She never planned on paying me to fix her car or in fact anyone if that was the case.
Laci could have told me she wasn’t feeling well yesterday and said she would pay me in cash for my time. Why wait until the last minute and lie about the whole deal.
All I did to fix her car was remove the cup holder and found the part that was broken and found the lock out pin. So where was her mechanic friend she told me about another LIE…. So next time she comes in town she is all yours. (she looks about 5 years older in person then her photos on any of the sites or links) Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Maybe you are a fucking lunatic? Your pathetic rant here shoud be cause enough for everyone to dismiss this diary of a madman. Seriously dude, lighten the fuck up. 16 reviews and 10 are a "NO" 1 "maybe" and 5 "yes". Either you have really bad luck or you are just a dick and ladies can't get away from you fast enough. Look at the common denominator dude.
Thanks DD; you hit the nail right on the head.
She offered her time and services before I even started the job. I then informed her if I couldn't fix the problem she didn't owe me anything. I wanted to do a better job fixing the problem and attach a pull string to the lock out pin, I told her this three times and told her what time (11:00am) I would be at the hotel, she made plans to leave before I got there. So she had it all planned out at the beginning what she was going to do if her car got fixed. she is the one that set the day and time to meet.
She still has not said anything to me of what she is planning to do, on this post to prove she will stand behind Her agreement.
p.s. She had a list of things she wanted me to trouble shoot while trying to fix the problem. She had done a lot of research on her own. So why wasn't she able to fix the car herself.. That is the Million Dollar question #1. So yes I got Played by Laci Franch and she knows it...
She is staying up on her P411 account and Postings
LACI FRENCH P9779
DENVER, COLORADO
Last Logged In: Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:35:44 AM EDT

604 mi, 8 hours 30 mins That's I-70 straight East...
She left at 9:30 or 10:00 and was on ECCIE at 6:30 last night (Really) Point Proven.
She made it to Colorado early Thursday morning (BS) "she was home Wed night", remember she was in Kansas City, Kansas last night she told all of us. because she was really sick and so was her daughter, she also had to wash clothes, and she couldn't drive back home feeling this sick.. Then way drive at all, why take that chance with your kid in the car.. Question number 2...
http://www.pearlproductions.us/Photo...bum/index.html
so you guys will know what she looks like.... these photos are about Five years old Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Damn , cool down brah lol You really feel cheated don't ya ? I don't see it that way man.You were kind enough to help her out and she took advantage of your kindness.Just let it go Forgive and forget !
Thanks DD; you hit the nail right on the head.
She offered her time and services before I even started the job. I then informed her if I couldn't fix the problem she didn't owe me anything. I wanted to do a better job fixing the problem and attach a pull string to the lock out pin, I told her this three times and told her what time (11:00am) I would be at the hotel, she made plans to leave before I got there. So she had it all planned out at the beginning what she was going to do if her car got fixed. she is the one that set the day and time to meet.
She still has not said anything to me of what she is planning to do, on this post to prove she will stand behind Her agreement.
p.s. She had a list of things she wanted me to trouble shoot while trying to fix the problem. She had done a lot of research on her own. So why wasn't she able to fix the car herself.. That is the Million Dollar question #1. So yes I got Played by Laci Franch and she knows it...
She is staying up on her P411 account and Postings
LACI FRENCH P9779
DENVER, COLORADO
Last Logged In: Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:35:44 AM EDT

604 mi, 8 hours 30 mins That's I-70 straight East...
She left at 9:30 or 10:00 and was on ECCIE at 6:30 last night (Really) Point Proven.
She made it to Colorado early Thursday morning (BS) "she was home Wed night", remember she was in Kansas City, Kansas last night she told all of us. because she was really sick and so was her daughter, she also had to wash clothes, and she couldn't drive back home feeling this sick.. Then way drive at all, why take that chance with your kid in the car.. Question number 2...
http://www.pearlproductions.us/Photo...bum/index.html
so you guys will know what she looks like.... these photos are about Five years old Originally Posted by Helicopter206
I usually avoid drama and this is getting ugly.
This behavior looks like stalking, and you have probably earned
Your spot on some providers no see lists at this point. You made your point.
Best to forgive and forget.
I am relatively new to this site and the many regulars and associated personalities that are on display here and on other forums and topics. One continuing theme that I have observed is an excessive emotional involvement in what should be a simple business relationship between provider and client. The provider provides and the "customer" completes the transaction by remunerating the agreed to compensation. If either party to the transaction is dissatisfied, for whatever reason, then future dealings are either renegotiated to accomodate for the risk associated with the prior dissatisfaction and possible reoccurrence OR you find another "mechanic" to polish your muffler.
I may be new to this site but not to the hobby and I have found, with a few exceptions, that drama from a provider is closer to the rule than the few exceptions. It's part of the business - deal with it. Life is full of drama...and this life style (provider and client) is an example of drama often on steroids(so to speak). Why would someone mix emotion with the exercise of conducting a business agreement. The "contract" is or should be "I'm a mechanic and I'll repair your car for this amount." and "I'm a provider and I'll show you a great time in the hour we are together for this amount". The two should never be mixed as emotion resulting from miscommunication, a lack of understanding or the like takes over and we find ourselves blasting each other in forums like this in an attempt to adjudicate ourselves innocent to a jury of ECCIE participants. A waste of time!
Enjoy!!

KsHunter- I appreciate your prospective and your gentleness with me. When I saw your addition to the thread I assumed you would pull out the big guns Originally Posted by Ari816
Wow - am I really that much of an SOB?; I'm actually a very nice guy. Just ask any of the lovely ladies here who have seen me. I've just grown really tired of all the childish drama.

My point, Ari, is that a man has to approach this hobby with a certain sense of self-protection (so do the women...but I'm not a woman). And, that requires realizing that a woman, to become a provider, has to break certain conventions and taboos. And once those are broken, there are a great many women in the profession who are happy to break others, and say, "Hey, wonder what I can get out of this guy and how little I can give?"

Hence, the current situation. Laci posted that she needed someone to fix her car, Helicopter decided to do so. Once the car was fixed and ready to drive, Laci had a choice of fulfilling her promise of a session, or (I'm guessing) taking a customer who was calling her to give her cash money. Then she blew town.

Now, shame on Laci for taking advantage of a situation, but also shame on Helicopter for violating the most basic quid pro quo of this hobby/business. He got taken advantage of, but he put himself out there to be taken advantage of...and now he's going stalker boy because of it.

It's not that I don't respect women in this profession (well, all women in it; there are some who have proven themselves not worthy of respect by their conduct; there are many others that I do respect), but I understand the core underpinning business proposition - and I don't step outside it. When guys do, that's when we get threads here ranting about how awful the particular woman is.

If Helicopter had simply shown up, paid his money, and had a session, he'd probably be posting a rave review on her.
I hear what you are saying. I guess that I don't view sexuality and the hobby as breaking my morale code, therefore don't have to pitch all of my morales out the window with it. My view on what normal human sexuality is, is not congruent with most American's.

I have been a swinger and studied French feminism since 19yrs old. It is very different than American feminism, I feel that I have a right to do as I wish as a woman...not to do what others say i can do based on their ethics.

Many men have offered to help me with anything that I ever need, and I believe that many of them would. There have been many times it was clear that I could take someone on a ride. never have. I have maintained friendships over years in the hobby. I have never taken a hand out or asked for one. I have traded my time for LOTS of professional services and have never had an issue with either party feeling taken. Providers are people, not all the same. I don't believe that good things happen when you screw people over in any aspect of life. Karma?

I am not commenting on this experience as I don't know what happened.

No, I don't think you are mean. Just good with words.
  • JS42
  • 03-30-2013, 01:05 PM

Now, shame on Laci for taking advantage of a situation, but also shame on Helicopter for violating the most basic quid pro quo of this hobby/business. He got taken advantage of, but he put himself out there to be taken advantage of...and now he's going stalker boy because of it.
Originally Posted by Kshunter
There it is!!
IMO, we have the common sense "rules of the hobby"....and we all know common sense isn't very common with some folks.

But the big hobby picture is......folks can be divide into several groups. .

There are folks who have intelligence, strong grasp on reality, respect the hobby for what it truly is in their own drama-free unique & classy style. They bring a sense of excitement, creativity, and pleasurable tomfoolery...and of course the well grounded guys attempt to bring all that, plus their wallets too, lol. And when these groups connect, sometimes a very cool business friendship develops. Other times, all that happens are the 1 or 2 fun-filled visits ...and then they go back to their "real lives", with smiles.

A perfect example of the above paragraph is Ari...plan and simple. I have not met him, but think Kshunter, in his own way, falls into that group as well...big guns and all, lol.

Another group, I personally refer to as the hillbilly group. They have holes in their lives, which they foolishly seek the hobby to fill. Some have malevolent personalities and others are just full of malarkey. And IMO, this is a group that have the most issue with lies. The lies that they believe the hobby is some sort of Match.com.

IMO, those that put themselves into positions where they are taken advantage...and then play the "blame game", need to start with looking into the mirror for most of the blame.

As far as "lies"....I agree with Ari. The hobby is part business, but also part fantasy. Those that play the game are part of the "outside the box" group of society. While playing in the hobby, we don't conform to the traditional morals which today's society is so quick to judge. But at the same time, there are the right and wrong ways to enjoy the hobby.

Personally, I've been lucky enough to meet and experience times...that will give me plenty of nursing home stories, when that time comes (way on down the road, lol). And I am looking forward to adding many more chapters to my memory banks.

But when done right, IMO, the hobby is not about lies, but about creating fantasies. You just need to get your head screwed on straight and meet the right people. If you can't do that...I would strongly suggest another hobby.

This announcement has been brought to you, by the finest brewers of green tea. Try it, and you'll like it! Especially for some of you folks that really need to chill out!

Cheers!
But when done right, IMO, the hobby is not about lies, but about creating fantasies.
As long as we remember the Ben Franklin's are far from fantasy. What about exchanging provider supplied fantasies with my provided fantasy $100 bills....??? I would spend many hours alone waiting for that opportunity - let's not forget this is indeed a two way street.
Enjoy
I hear what you are saying. I guess that I don't view sexuality and the hobby as breaking my morale code, therefore don't have to pitch all of my morales out the window with it. My view on what normal human sexuality is, is not congruent with most American's. Originally Posted by Ari816
Obviously, it doesn't break my moral code either...but you got what I was saying. Which was the point.

I have been a swinger and studied French feminism since 19yrs old.
And yet you still shave your armpits....

No, I don't think you are mean. Just good with words.
Thanks, Ari. Back atcha.
I'm not stalking her just wanted to prove she was gone. It's called doing research. If you look at her time line on the messages shows she was in Colorado that Wednesday night. It's funny she had her kid and had to put her in day care every morning, but she didn't have a car to get her to day care. If she told me she really needed her car, because of this issue, she told me she only had her dog with her, but she told me she was planing on beinging here until Wednesday morning (and would see me Wednesday morning before she left). Then she told me she could stay longer until her car was fixed. (Why check out of a hotel just check out of one room and keep the other that you aren't working out of) if your that sick.
She didn't sent me a text- she only sends e-mails or PMs, and she never sent me a message at 7:00am, she sent me a e-mail at 9:30 (I messaged her back that i wanted to fix her car better before she left, she didn't respond, because she had checked out) 9:30am with this made up story, she never proved she had her daughter with like she said she would do by sending a photo. She also told me she left some money at the front counter at the hotel. I called the hotel they said there was no money for me.
Now she is wanting to wire me payment but wants my true and full information (name and address) that's when I said I don't want a fucking thing from her. And that she was a lying bitch. (The hotel told that me she checked out early)

She sent me massages that she was going to rock my world and make naughty lovin to me.
Before I even fixed her car.
I still have every message and PM.

So Everyone is right; I have learned a very important lesson, sorry about the drama but I felt I needed a place to vent this issue. And sense she posted the OP for a mechanic.

I will let this issue die now. I hope I have not scared off any providers, I have never treated anyone or a provider bad at all and would feel really bad if I did.
Thanks
Everyone for the feedback

And believe me if she did rock my world and follow through. I would have posted a great review about the whole event. She did seem like she was going too. But you know the Rest Of The Story.